BY USAOPOLY

Learn the True Meaning of Bravery The Brave Collector s Edition of Monopoly follows the heroic journey of Merida through the rugged Scottish Highlands. From the private chambers of DunBroch Castle where Merida first defies tradition, to the Wise Woman s cottage, where she is granted her ill-fated wish, join the adventure with King Fergus, Queen Elinor and the mischievous triplets as you buy, sell and trade your way through the kingdom and learn the true meaning of bravery. see more...

Holly B.
Holly B.
I love all of the monopoly games. This would be neat to play with the brave theme. My daughter and I love brave. Merida is my favorite princess out of all of them from Disney. I wouldn't mind buying this version. Brave is such a cute movie.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg 811, FL
Monopoly takes me back to the good old days when the whole family would seat a play a nice long game. I'm trying to instill that in my kids so they can look back and same the same one day. Love board games.