BY USANA

They are low glycemic, meaning that the ingredients are formulated to produce only small fluctuations in blood glucose levels for sustained energy and to keep you satisfied longer. Each serving of Nutrimeal contains 8 grams of dietary fiber, which can... see more...

Amber H.
Idaho Falls
Sooooo yummy. I can make this many different ways. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It also has a great balance of micro and macro nutrients. It is not expensive and I can wait to recommend to everyone.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I love the chocolate flavor! My favorite out of the all, it taste literally like a regular milkshake. It has a good flavor and consistency. I drink this every morning before i go to class because i dont have time to eat.
Janet H.
Pasadena, CA
Absolutely the best! I love the taste, the texture, I just love it. If you are on the run, just add water and shake. If you have more time, add a banana and spinach (you can't even taste the spinach) and drink. Excellent for breakfast on the go. You gotta try it!
Teresa P.
Henderson, NV
My favorite meal replacement! It has a great chocolate flavor with no after taste. It very satisfying and convenient since I'm always on the go. It also gives me energy!
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
I love Usana meal replacement shakes! Especially the chocolate kind. I feel full afterwards and I know that I am getting the best nutrition from Usana.
Teresita A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product is great has a very strong chocolate flavor a bit price but well is healthy and makes you gain muscle
Jenny A.
Hensall
This was my go to for Protein Shakes.  But then they changed the ingredients (I call to check!) and my tummy suffered for it!  Now, they discontinued this one (in Canada anyway!) and changed to a plain protein powder with flavour shots you have to purchase separately!  Not impressed, but I've found a suitable replacement.
Nicole T.
I was never one to like protein shakes however, usanas shakes flavors are tolerable and when you know they are good for you and low glycemic then why not have a shake on the go. beats going hungry when your in a rush.