Usana
Dutch Chocolate Nutrimeal - Healthy Meal Replacement, 1 lb 3oz

USANA Dutch Chocolate Nutrimeal - Healthy Meal Replacement, 1 lb 3oz

by Usana

They are low glycemic, meaning that the ingredients are formulated to produce only small fluctuations in blood glucose levels for sustained energy and to keep you satisfied longer. Each serving of Nutrimeal contains 8 grams of dietary fiber, which can...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of USANA Dutch Chocolate Nutrimeal - Healthy Meal Replacement, 1 lb 3oz!
Teresa P.
Henderson, NV
My favorite meal replacement! It has a great chocolate flavor with no after taste. It very satisfying and convenient since I'm always on the go. It also gives me energy!
Victoria M.
Kaysville, UT
This meal replacement shakes is so good! It does slightly have that chalky texture most protein drinks have, but it's not as bad. It is very filling and it also tastes way better than most protein drinks! The strawberry one is delicious as well.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I love the chocolate flavor! My favorite out of the all, it taste literally like a regular milkshake. It has a good flavor and consistency. I drink this every morning before i go to class because i dont have time to eat.
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
I love Usana meal replacement shakes! Especially the chocolate kind. I feel full afterwards and I know that I am getting the best nutrition from Usana.
Rochelle L.
San Diego, CA
Probably one of my favorite shakes. I love Usana products! When I did a colon cleanse I bought one of the usana kits and it included different flavors of the shakes plus the daily vitamins and bars. It was the best and it was totally worth it!
Terilyn B.
Orem, UT
Yummiest breakfast supplement I’ve ever tried. Tastes similar to chocolate milk. Some people complain about the texture, but I’ve been drinking it for years and have always loved it. It’s nice to mix other flavors in, too. Chocolate caramel? Chocolate strawberry? So many options.
Brenna C.
Gilbert, AZ
I LOVE the taste of all Nutrimeal shakes that I have ever tried. They keep me full and are a true meal replacement. My one issue with using them regularly is that they have a large number of carbs. I generally eat low-carb so it is hard to justify using them regularly.
Tabby_Cat L.
This shake is so delicious and full of protein. It is great to make popsicles with you can warm it to have hot chocolate and probably make many desserts with it. There’s nothing to improve with this product and though it is a bit expensive it is totally worth it. I definitely recommend this if you want to try out a new shake and I would buy again.
Amber H.
Idaho Falls
Sooooo yummy. I can make this many different ways. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It also has a great balance of micro and macro nutrients. It is not expensive and I can wait to recommend to everyone.
Teresita A.
Millcreek, UT
This product is great has a very strong chocolate flavor a bit price but well is healthy and makes you gain muscle

Looking for your answer?