BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
US Toy Company Big Pops/100-Bx (2 Packs Of 100)
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Mamãe eu quero isso compra para mim isso é aí eu te do um beijo viu mamãe eu quero viu
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use to eat these a lot when I was a kid. I still do. So many flavors and the gum inside.
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
My teacher used to pass these out to the good kids in class when I was in school. I always had a handful in my backpack cause I would save them for a day I had a sweet tooth.
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
One of my favorite lollipops. I always grab these if I am getting a lollipop which isn't very often but I definitely steal one out of my kids Halloween candy.
Brandy W.
Waco, TX
They are very cheap, found in Wal-Mart and HEB, make great stocking stuffers or attachments to cards for class parties in elementary. All flavors taste delicious!
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
These are soooo good! Kids love them and so do I'd we buy them all the time. They ate very afordable!
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
You can never go wrong with Blow Pops only becuase they have so many flavors that everybody has a favorite flavor. My favorite flavor personally is watermelon and strawberry. I think they are the best type of lollipops because they have gum in the middle. And it takes a while to get to the middle.
Shannel G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a all tie favorite of mine love them ever since I was Ali girl they taste just how they what the favor is
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great value and kids will love it perfect for a party or a family get together. And they are affordable price much cheaper than buying lots of little bags I would definitely buy this at product again they are so delicious.
Kara M.
Blow pops used to be so good. These are one of those candies that are delicious in your youth but as you grow these really aren't so great.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?