BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are a classic! A must have for every goodie bag or piñata! This definitely takes me back to my childhood
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Blow Pops have been my favorite sucker, since I was a child. I love every flavor, but the classic cherry 🍒 is probably my favorite. I always buy a bag or two of these around Halloween for my son to give to his friends. I never chew the gum for more than a minute or I’ll end up swallowing it! US Toy Company Big Pops/100-Bx (2 Packs Of 100)
Keeley M.
Wilton Manors, FL
This big bag of lollipops is the best so many different flavors n so many I love them n they taste great
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These pops comes in all different flavors and last a decent amount of time. Of course the best part is the pink but blend gum in the center after the pop is gone.
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
I LOVE these lollipops! Every since I was a kid! The flavors are amazing and the surprising gum in the middle is a bonus. It doesn't have that cheap taste that some lollipops have.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite Halloween candy! Last long and get a big piece of gum in the middle! I love all the different flavors! So delicious! Happy Halloween!! #trickortreat!
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
Blow pops are one of my favorite candies! Once the lollipop is gone you Have great tasting him to chew on. Love the big bags for my kids parties.
Callie H.
I love these suckers it reminds me of when I was a kid! And I love that you can buy these in bulk!
Ashley C.
Fort Belvoir , VA
Oh my gosh! I remember eating these during my childhood. Some of my favorite candies. Now my kiddos get them during special treats and they love them as well.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Just bought a huge bag and passed them out to the kids at church. You can't go wrong with this amazing product.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?