BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Jackie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These use to be a must grow up, however it seems now that they have less gum and the gum gets very tough after chewing for very little time.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
absolutely love these. i was that girl in high school that everyone knew to come to if you wanted a lollipop because i always had these on me
Cristina R.
This candy has been around for a while as far as I can remember , I really like that some of the candy that I had as a kid is still around.
Tiffany C.
BUFFALO, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't allow my kids to have hard candy..except for these because I know they are not going to fall off the stick like the dum dum suckers
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
I remember buying this posts at school with 10 cents who doesn't love a lollipop with a gun in the middle my favorite was the blue lollipop
Kara M.
Blow pops used to be so good. These are one of those candies that are delicious in your youth but as you grow these really aren't so great.
Malayna G.
These are the best suckers ! My favorite flavor is the cherry one! They're very cheap & easy to access, they sell them almost everywhere.
Miriam S.
I love this lollipops! One bad thing is that I find it quite often it cuts my tongue or lips because it tend to be sharp in some areas
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite! I'm not even kidding when I say I have a stash of these hidden away from my kids because I love them so much 😂😂

Kayla B.
Appalachia , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best suckers. They are so so yummy! And once you're finished with the hard outside, there's delicious gum on the inside!
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?