BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Unos de mis dulces favoritos, voy a las piñatas de los amigos de mi hermano solo por los dulces hahahahahaha aquí es muy común verlos en las fiestas.
Katana S.
I used to eat this when I was a kids and they're still my favorite now. I love all the different flavor and there's not a flavor that I don't like.
pilar t.
Orlando, FL
The best we use to get this a lot in my childhood memories the flavor is awesome is tasty i lov it the have good prices i wish u can them easier
Cassandra B.
Cross Lanes, WV
These are amazing, my daughters and I love these. You can buy them anywhere. I always buy a bag of when I'm out because they are good for treats.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
Blow pops are one of my favorite candies! Once the lollipop is gone you Have great tasting him to chew on. Love the big bags for my kids parties.
I love loli pops the best one I like is Blow Pops. I love all of the flavors too.The reason I eat a lot because they have a variety of treats.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
These take me back to my childhood! I remeber trying to finish all the hard candy just to get to the gum! Great flavors.My favorite is grape! 💜
Stacie E.
Love love love. Since I was a little girl I remember my dad buying then for me when I asked .. blueberry cherry and green apple are my favorite
Jackie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These use to be a must grow up, however it seems now that they have less gum and the gum gets very tough after chewing for very little time.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
absolutely love these. i was that girl in high school that everyone knew to come to if you wanted a lollipop because i always had these on me
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?