BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
One of my favorite lollipops. I always grab these if I am getting a lollipop which isn't very often but I definitely steal one out of my kids Halloween candy.
Dani L.
Saginaw, MI
These will never die. They are so good. I always request the grape. Every since I was little these have been an reward or present at everything. True Classic
Idania A.
Bartow, FL
Blow pops are my all time fav. I always tried to just eat the candy but not the hum till the very end. Did not always happen. Lol either way. It's the best!
Kassidy L.
Saint Louis, MO
Omg ... these are my favorite lollipops . I always have some of these in my bag . I love when it's coming to the end and you get to the bubblegum. Heaven ūü§ó
Tiffany H.
Eagle, ID
By far my favorite sucker!! Great flavors and it doesn't leave a film in your mouth! Good size for kids too! And the gum in the middle! You can't go wrong!
Tatiana P.
Tucson, AZ
I love these lollipops! I love the variety of flavores and how good they taste! My brother loves them too he will never say no to one of these lollipops
Elizabeth g.
I love these I'm a nurse and I work with children and I always have a bag of these in my desk to give to the children that come to my doctor's office.
Dawn R.
Soquel, CA
Oh man. These bring back memories. I gobbled these up when I was younger. Spit out the gum after a few chews just so I could start another!! #drooling
Natalie T.
These rare my favorite! It doesn't matter if my tongue looks like it's been through world war 1 because of the cuts that these leave; they're worth it.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Unos de mis dulces favoritos, voy a las pi√Īatas de los amigos de mi hermano solo por los dulces hahahahahaha aqu√≠ es muy com√ļn verlos en las fiestas.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?