BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
US Toy Company Big Pops/100-Bx (2 Packs Of 100)
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Brittany S.
These Have To Be The Best I Haven't Tried Many Blowpops Cause These Are Always My Go To I've Have Them Since I Was A lil Grasshopper. These Are The Blowpops Everyone Wants For Any Candy Holiday...
Love Love Love
daijah p.
The flavors are great but i know that i would like to try more flavors other than cherry and green apple they don't give out grape like that. the candy is highly recommended by me .
Nicole M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Loved this as a kid and still do! One of the best bubble gum lolipops out there, with great flavors too! I have introduced them to my kids and when ever we see a bag of them at the store we pick it up!
Jasmyne C.
Athens, OH
It's a nice treat to sick on for a while. The lollipop lasts a good amount of time. The gum doesn't last too long though. It dries out and gets tough fairly quick.
Sammy C.
Paterson, NJ
Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories! I can't believe how time flies! Guess I'm having fun! ;)
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
I LOVE these lollipops! Every since I was a kid! The flavors are amazing and the surprising gum in the middle is a bonus. It doesn't have that cheap taste that some lollipops have.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These pops comes in all different flavors and last a decent amount of time. Of course the best part is the pink but blend gum in the center after the pop is gone.
Shakira T.
Atlanta, GA
Blow pop is everyones childhood favorite you could NEVER go wrong. You have the best of both worlds with the outside being hard candy and the inside being gum. I mean YUUMM!!
Amanda L.
Loved these as a kid, and still to this day! Only thing I don't necessarily like is the sugary feeling on your en teeth after, and the actual gum in the centers, flavor doesn't last long.
Lakisha H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My kids loved these Charms Blow Plop Minis! They are Blow Pops with no stick! One of their favorites that was in their Easter basket.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?