BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
US Toy Company Big Pops/100-Bx (2 Packs Of 100)
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Gabriela D.
Great candy specially for kids parties, kids love them. Great value packs plus cheap. There are other lollipops but they don't have gum. I love the variety of flavors my favorite one is grape. I do recommend this candy
LaShara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These little sweet blow pops are my all time go.o for parties with my kids or if we're on the go and I don't want them to make a mess , I also use them for when my daughter does a great job I give her one to let her know she is the best.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
These are classic. All the flavors are great tasting. I always buy mine at walmart. They are affordable. Love how in the middle it has gum. I eat like three times a month. I do recommend this candy, very delicious
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite Halloween candy! Last long and get a big piece of gum in the middle! I love all the different flavors! So delicious! Happy Halloween!! #trickortreat!
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Reminds me of childhood and waiting to buy a blow pop at recess. Sweet sweet taste with a chewy gum in the middle. The gum isn't the highest quality to last for a long time but it does the job. Definitely would repurchase
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are still so good! Who doesn't love the cherry ones?!! And hello!!! Gum!!! I've been buying these babies since the 80's and like that they haven't changed the design or price!
McKenzie F.
Paducah, KY
This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars. I always look for the white wrapper with a thin blue and red stripe (cherry) also good to kick the cigarette habit ;)
Andrea M.
The best lollipops any one can have. I choose this over chocolate any day. My favorite ones are the cherry or the watermelon one. They are not expensive and the gum has a long lasting flavor
Tara H.
We got these for Halloween! It was a great deal for what we paid for! It came in a big ol bag, we got this on sale at Winn Dixie. It wasn't expensive. It was affordable.
Alexandria J.
Menasha, WI
I'm an adult and will forever love these! The strawberry and green apple are my favorite ones. The price is cheap for a few of them and they are easy to find in many stores.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?

back