BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
US Toy Company Big Pops/100-Bx (2 Packs Of 100)
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Ingrid G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love these lolipps cause when I'm in a road trip I want something sweet so I buy that pack of them and love them. My favorite flavor is cherry,dtrawbery,and green apple.
Brandy W.
Waco, TX
They are very cheap, found in Wal-Mart and HEB, make great stocking stuffers or attachments to cards for class parties in elementary. All flavors taste delicious!
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Her favorite color is Strawberry and Cherry. I buy these personally for myself and promise you if they just have one box of separate colors I'll buy them separately as well. Charms Blow Pops are my favorite candy in the world
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I love blow pops as a kid. Probably not the best for your teeth, but what candy is? I love the flavors and the gum. I used to buy the bulk box at costco and that would last forever. It's definitely a favorite of mine!!. Kinda want to go buy some right now.
Juliana J.
If you had blow pops as a kid you were queen for the day because everyone wanted one lol they are very tasty and come in many different flavors. You can buy a bag of about 12 for $1 at the dollar store. I always loved getting the gum out!
Cassandra G.
Philadelphia, PA
The blow pop. Best thing in lolly pop world. What can get any better than a lolly pop with just enough sweet and just enough tart with bubble gum inside? These were my absolutely favorite as a child. They still have that same yummy taste. I'll always love these.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a classic lollipop for kids! I really like the flavor of these products! You can even find small bags at the Dollar Tree! These are great for someone at an office to keep on there desk, for parties or for Halloween!
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these lollipops they are so delicious, the flavors are so good my favs are cherry, grape & strawberry! I buy them at my local grocery store or gas station, I rarely eat them but when i do I love them! Highly recommend them!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Who doesn't love suckers! Perfect to share this giant pack of suckers with everyone! I used to eat these lollipops all the time as a kid! They can be found anywhere. I highly recommend giving these a try!
Tamra L.
Virgie, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite suckers! I love getting these any time of the year but my favorite is Halloween. These are affordable. I repurchase these all the time. I would recommend this to others. They taste very good.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?