BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
i love this ! when i was younger i would like going to birthday parties to get a candy bag because they all almost had this in the bag . I love how it has gum in the middle and the flavors are all hood !
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
My teacher used to pass these out to the good kids in class when I was in school. I always had a handful in my backpack cause I would save them for a day I had a sweet tooth.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these big pops love buying them for parties been loving them since I was a child and now my kids also love them cherry is my favorite till this day best pops ever!!!
Grace J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love that the taste hasn't changed since I was younger. My daughter loves to take a couple to school to share with friends and even sale a couple to make a few dollars.
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Omg i love blow pops. They are super sweet with that extra kick at the end with the gum in the middle ive been eating these since i was a kid. I love all flavors bur my favorite flavor like many is Green Apple.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the buble gum in the middle pop. Just be careful if you have dental work. It has such a delicious flavor!!! I love it and it's been around for a very long time.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Favorite lollipops ever. My favorite part is when I get to the center where the gum is. Super good value some gas stations have 4 for like $1.50. Doesn't really compare to another lollipop. Is worth to try.
Jennifer F.
Fort Collins, CO
one of my best childhood memories the big pops! you could get these anywhere, they are an extremely good tasting candy! a huge variety of flavors to choose from!
Megan B.
Mount Hope, WV
My husband and so love these they always want them when we go to the store nothing compares to these they eat them all the time we normally get them at Walmart or Kroger we will repurchase this product
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
As a kid I ate one everyday after lunch and the other kids called me lollipop I ate so many lol. I could find them at Walmart or SAMs club in the big pack and have them for a couple days. It's definitely repurchase worthy.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?