BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Lilith K.
Such a classic lollipops! Not badly priced, and I enjoy having these here and then
Jasmina D.
Love it and love the fact that it's a variety pack. Easy to find and affordable.
Rebeca S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love all of the flavors my all time favorite lollipops. And the price is great.
Chandler L.
Magee, MS
Perfect little candy to satisfy a sweet tooth, always been one of my favorites
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
These were a classic back in my day in the 90s. I can't say I have had any of these recently because they're hard to find. They were always affordable, delicious, and the flavors were fun. I loved cracking them to get to the middle gum piece.
Kritzia Z.
Aguada, PR
This Big pops are amazing! In every birthday party you can find them. They taste so good, and the best part is the cost and that you can find them in almost every supermarket. This candies are worth it.
Us Toy Company Big Pops/100-Bx(2 Packs Of(100) estos no deberian faltar siempre en casa porque cuando vienen niños les encanta y a los grandes tambien
Anais M.
Ponce
My favorite lollypoppp is sooo goood . The cherry one is my favorite. Is been a long time since i have one . I need one now.
Stefane G.
Montes claros
I liked it very much.I liked it very much.I liked it very much.I liked it very much.I liked it very much.
Ailane R.
Nossaaaaaaaaaaaa Pirulitoooooooo simplesmente o melhor doce do mundo . Quero pra mim, quero pra vida
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?