BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
US Toy Company Big Pops/100-Bx (2 Packs Of 100)
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Blow Pops!! Childhood candy always puts a small on my face. Still my favorite lollipops!
Yamaris M.
Belleville, NJ
Love blow pops. Lollipop and gum how can you not love this. My favorite childhood candy.
Patricia W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not really a candy person, but I love these can't wait till I reach to bubble gum center.
Gabrielle P.
Victoria, TX
Am I the only person who thinks the gum flavor on these lollipops dies out way too fast?
raquel c.
cuando era chiquita me encantaban esta paleta pero casi no se vonsiguen en las tiendas
Ana A.
Perfect for parties. They taste amazing and comes with a surprise in the middle. GUM!!
Mamãe eu quero isso compra para mim isso é aí eu te do um beijo viu mamãe eu quero viu
Shanique F.
West Monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My all time favorite. I remember these when I was smaller. Love the strawberry flavor
Morgan W.
Columbus, OH
I love blow pops, one of my favorite treats since I was a kid , and very inexpensive.
Adiana P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Didn't we all try these. My favorite. And that gum inside 😂😂 . They are all great.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?

back