BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Patricia W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not really a candy person, but I love these can't wait till I reach to bubble gum center.
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Blow Pops!! Childhood candy always puts a small on my face. Still my favorite lollipops!
Miranda P.
Altoona, PA
These are so good. The lollipops are great for children or adults they are a great treat.
raquel c.
cuando era chiquita me encantaban esta paleta pero casi no se vonsiguen en las tiendas
Ana A.
Perfect for parties. They taste amazing and comes with a surprise in the middle. GUM!!
Mamãe eu quero isso compra para mim isso é aí eu te do um beijo viu mamãe eu quero viu
Shanique F.
West Monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My all time favorite. I remember these when I was smaller. Love the strawberry flavor
Morgan W.
Columbus, OH
I love blow pops, one of my favorite treats since I was a kid , and very inexpensive.
Adiana P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Didn't we all try these. My favorite. And that gum inside 😂😂 . They are all great.
Lilith K.
Such a classic lollipops! Not badly priced, and I enjoy having these here and then
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?