BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Anistashia J.
Dundalk, MD
Love me some sweets and it's crazy I don't have cavity maybe it's because I brush and floss a lot but anyways these US BIG Pops are very good and they are priced at a reasonable price and can be found at any candy or grocery store.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love these! I use to always grab a bag when I go grocery shopping. These are at an amazing price! My favorite one is the green apple. You can get these at any grocery store. These are the best lollipops ever!
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
You can never go wrong with Blow Pops only becuase they have so many flavors that everybody has a favorite flavor. My favorite flavor personally is watermelon and strawberry. I think they are the best type of lollipops because they have gum in the middle. And it takes a while to get to the middle.
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
Love these Big Pops! They remind me of my childhood because my parents would always buy a big bag and me and my brothers and sisters would pretty much eat the whole bag in a week. I don't buy them as much now but they are still delicious!
Blaise A.
Gainesville, FL
Blow pops are one of my all time favorites!! These are under 2 dollars at Walmart and you can find them in gas stations too. I haven't had these in a while but I love them. I recommend to anyone!
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite for when I watch movies. You can literally get them anywhere and they are so cheap! I eat these everytime a movie comes on. I recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth because it worth the money
Sheila G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best lollipops of all time. I don't like the gum Robby the time I reach it I just throw it out. The flavor to the lollipop is so justify. Green apple and cherry are the best flavors. These are perfect t for parties and piñata fillers.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I absolutely love blow Pops! I think they're one of America's favorite suckers. They are definitely a good treat for potty training. They come in such great flavors and don't make my teeth feel gross after
Elvy L.
Maquoketa, IA
I love myself like this I love buying things in bulk sizes just because I don't have to run out to the grocery store all the time and yeah lollipop so you know I love sucking on them
Hilda C.
Hollywood, FL
The best lollipops they ever had I have like I had so many of them they are a really good flavors better than any other lollipops are used to buy so many of these because they're cheap and worth the money
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?