BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
megan c.
odenville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these always ate them as a kid I love that they are so big lol my son loves them too
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were my favorite blow pop suckers from when I was a kid.. even better as an adult lol
Gabrielle P.
Victoria, TX
Am I the only person who thinks the gum flavor on these lollipops dies out way too fast?
Kayla R.
I don't really like these. I hate bubble gum. But if you like bubble gum then go for it!
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Well I may not have them as an adult but these suckers are definitely a childhood memory
Yamaris M.
Belleville, NJ
Love blow pops. Lollipop and gum how can you not love this. My favorite childhood candy.
Chella M.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this for my
Kids and I have one everyday I hid them in my car for a sweet tooth
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All time favorite lollipops! If I see them in the store I always buy a few bags of them.
Somer G.
Best lollipops ever!! I always ate them as a child Nd I still enjoy them! Great flavors!
naynay M.
Denver, CO
Love them. I always keep some in my purse for me and my son. :) cant go wrong with them..
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?