BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
chelsey g.
Best lollipops every been eating them since I was a baby ! And still do ! Best one of a kind
Madison C.
Anderson, SC
It's a two in one deal it's not only a tasty sucker but it's also a tasty bubble gum inside.
Tara M.
Everyone loves Blow Pops. I remember getting these for Halloween. I'd always bite to the gum.
Risa O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These definitely bring back memories from when I was a little kid. Still eat them to this day
Dania G.
Huntington station , NY
This loli pops are my favorite . They have a varsity of flavors and in all they test great .
Heather M.
These are so fun. The gum flavor doesn't last a terribly long time, but the taste is great.
Jill F.
Kannapolis, NC
Blow pops are the best and all the flavors are yummy! The gym doesn't last very long though
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use to eat these a lot when I was a kid. I still do. So many flavors and the gum inside.
Haley T.
These suckers are the best! Very inexpensive. Good flavors and has bubblegum in the middle.
Samantha B.
Harlingen , TX
My favorite lollipops!! I make my husband buy me some every week!! I love all the flavors!
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?