BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Haley D.
Conway, SC
I'd you love suckered and gum, these are your go to suckers. I love them and the flavor is amazing.
Daniela A.
I really like these lollipops they're grate I have nothing against them they taste just great :)
jaquasha b.
Pensacola, FL
I remember I use to love this as a kid.. The best flavor is the sour apple!! They were sooo good
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls, ID
These are my favorite suckers in the entire world! I forget how much I love them until I see one!
Bailey M.
Carmel, IN
reminds me of childhood lol but veryy yummy and pretty cheap!! very affordable with good flavors
Sabrinna J.
Hilliard, FL
I haven't seen many of these since I've gotten older but they are definitely a childhood memory!
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Loves these! They remind me of my childhood! They taste great and always put a smile on my face
Rebekah E.
One of my favorite candies from childhood! Full of flavor and the bubblegum center is the best!
Courtney N.
I always ate these as a child.! Now I buy them for my child and she absolutely loved them too.
Samantha M.
Little falls, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these they are the best candies for my table when I have family over and they taste good
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?