BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
US Toy Company Big Pops/100-Bx (2 Packs Of 100)
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Lulu C.
Denver, CO
These are the number one suckers ever delicious candy on the outside bubblegum in th middle yum...
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
Big pops are great! Love the gum inside but the flavor for it never lasts longer than a few chews.
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls , ID
These are my favorite suckers in the entire world! I forget how much I love them until I see one!
Bailey M.
Carmel, IN
reminds me of childhood lol but veryy yummy and pretty cheap!! very affordable with good flavors
Sabrinna J.
Hilliard, FL
I haven't seen many of these since I've gotten older but they are definitely a childhood memory!
Daniela A.
I really like these lollipops they're grate I have nothing against them they taste just great :)
jaquasha b.
Pensacola , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember I use to love this as a kid.. The best flavor is the sour apple!! They were sooo good
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Loves these! They remind me of my childhood! They taste great and always put a smile on my face
Rebekah E.
One of my favorite candies from childhood! Full of flavor and the bubblegum center is the best!
Courtney N.
I always ate these as a child.! Now I buy them for my child and she absolutely loved them too.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?