BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
These are soooo good! Kids love them and so do I'd we buy them all the time. They ate very afordable!
Veronica L.
MIAMI, FL
This pops are delicious and really cheap!! If you want to try it i probably know that u woukd like it
member-5d167287d
The best when I was a young kid my mom stay rewarding me with these good pops love them still today
Haley D.
Conway, SC
I'd you love suckered and gum, these are your go to suckers. I love them and the flavor is amazing.
Laurel S.
Great candy. Tons of flavors. I love them. Great to carry around when you need a little sweetness.
Michelle M.
Riviera, TX
These are great especially during partys kids love them! I alreadt have 4 packd for my sons piniata
Lulu C.
Denver, CO
These are the number one suckers ever delicious candy on the outside bubblegum in th middle yum...
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
Big pops are great! Love the gum inside but the flavor for it never lasts longer than a few chews.
Kyle Tori B.
Leroy, MI
Just writing a review for this now makes me want one. They are addicting. I could eat a whole bad.
Kimberly J.
Love these pops. Great for sweet cravings. Or for a snack. Cheap and worth it. I love this product
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?