BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OH MY GOSHHHH THESE ARE PERFECT!!!!!! I love these lolly pops so much its insane! The purple are the best!
Kay_Love C.
Brooklyn, NY
These were awesome until they cut you lips or tongue , but I didn't care they are very tasty and delicious
Dareen K.
Grand Prairie, TX
My favorite kind of lolipops. I literally like all the flavors. And my favorite part is the gum at the end.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Blow pop suckers are my absolute favorite sucker on the planet. The gum inside is like a little treasure :)
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Blow pops will never get old. The sweet hard candy on the outside and the delicious sweet gum in the inside
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I love blow pops. I keep them in a bowl on my desk. They are not for sharing. I'm selfish but I love them.
Kevida J.
I am in loovvveee with blow pops. They are delicious lollipops with gum in the middle and they are amazing
Katie H.
Grand Rapids , MI
I LOVE THESE!!! I love all the different flavors. My least favorite is trap but all in all they are yummy
Keeley M.
Wilton Manors, FL
This big bag of lollipops is the best so many different flavors n so many I love them n they taste great
Gc C.
Hate these. Especially the gum inside. After all the hard work you get to the gum and it's terrible lol.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?