BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Emily L.
Corrales, NM
These are my favorite. Especially when you need something to nibble on. I love lollipops and these are my go to.
Ericka J.
Mesquite, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up to these i love the green apple ones i always go in they used to be 15 cents not i think they are 35
Luanne S.
SENECA, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ahhh the sweet taste of childhood. Grape is my favorite flavor. I have loved charms products for over 29 years!
Erin O.
Dallas , TX
This was one of my favorite suckers as a kid and i love that they keep trying new flavors around the holidays
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are a classic! A must have for every goodie bag or piñata! This definitely takes me back to my childhood
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite type of sucker/lollipop! A lot comes in a bag so probably best for Halloween or something such as that
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Just bought a huge bag and passed them out to the kids at church. You can't go wrong with this amazing product.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think I remember these more as I was a kid they was great an still are but they was my favorite as a kid!!
Erica H.
Boston, MA
As a child I use to go to the corner store and by these for a quarter I would always go home with at least 4
Ines M.
Bethlehem, PA
Omg,this remains the best lollipops ever. Since I was a child they bee around. All different flavor are good.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?