BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
Luanne S.
Seneca, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ahhh the sweet taste of childhood. Grape is my favorite flavor. I have loved charms products for over 29 years!
Erin O.
Dallas , TX
This was one of my favorite suckers as a kid and i love that they keep trying new flavors around the holidays
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite type of sucker/lollipop! A lot comes in a bag so probably best for Halloween or something such as that
Ericka J.
MESQUITE, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up to these i love the green apple ones i always go in they used to be 15 cents not i think they are 35
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are a classic! A must have for every goodie bag or piñata! This definitely takes me back to my childhood
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Just bought a huge bag and passed them out to the kids at church. You can't go wrong with this amazing product.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think I remember these more as I was a kid they was great an still are but they was my favorite as a kid!!
Erica H.
Boston, MA
As a child I use to go to the corner store and by these for a quarter I would always go home with at least 4
Ines M.
Bethlehem, PA
Omg,this remains the best lollipops ever. Since I was a child they bee around. All different flavor are good.
justine m.
San Antonio, TX
I love this candy they are really good for party and my son them and he will want me to open all the flavors.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?