BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
marilesi c.
san cristobal
Una de mis chocolates preferidos !! Sabor tan bueno y que se deshace en la boca !! La dulzura está justo en el punto
Jessica W.
I love this product. It's my go to candu for summer games. It fits I your purse and it doesn't melt easily. Love it!
Azaria F.
Repton, AL
I use to love and eat these when I was growing up and I STILL DO!! My favorite part is the gum to blow a nice bubble
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
best suckers hands down have ate these for years. best out there. gum flavor didn't last long but still incredible
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
I used to eat these alot growing up. They are good and come in alot of flavors but I hate how they cut your mouth.
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
I've loved these lolipops for as long as I can remember! The flavors are on point and so good. I highly recommend.
Shannel G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a all tie favorite of mine love them ever since I was Ali girl they taste just how they what the favor is
Fatima T.
I do eat these but I feel like they lack real flavor. I ate them mostly as a child and may occasionally grab one.
Emily L.
Corrales, NM
These are my favorite. Especially when you need something to nibble on. I love lollipops and these are my go to.
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh man! My husband lovessssss these!!!! He could seriously have these all day long! He always makes me buy them!
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?