BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
This is my childhood candy right here ūüėā I loved these so much and I still do! The strawberry is my favorite flavor by far!!
Ella M.
Orwell
I will never get tired of blow pops .. While pregnant with my daughter I went through a bag of them in 2 to 3 days ..
Nadine M.
These bring me back. They were a favorite of mine when I was younger. I especially loved the cherry & green apple blowpops.
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
I hate this for being so addicting lol the flavors are just so sweet makes you want to keep eating more after the first one
Susana C.
These are my favoriteeee lollipops no other lollipops can top this one they are so good and I love the gym in the middle !
Chelsea H.
Lake Mary, FL
I remember eating these all the time as a kid! Every time I went to the store I had to get cherry and grape! Yum sooo good!
Skylar S.
Norfolk, VA
I loved these as a kid! They are always passed out at school and it made me sooooo happy.
Recommend to everyone with kids!
Sugey n.
These blow pops are perfect for birthday baggies, candy tables and much more my favorite are watermelon, grape and cherry
Maria D.
Easley, SC
I love these this is one of my favorit candy ūüć¨ūüć≠
I remember growing up with these everywhere know i dont see them so often
Emily R.
These are my favorite suckers as a kid and I still love them today at 24 years old. My favorite is the green apple :-)
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?