BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
US Toy Company Big Pops/100-Bx (2 Packs Of 100)
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite! I'm not even kidding when I say I have a stash of these hidden away from my kids because I love them so much 😂😂

zeenah k.
Suisun City, CA
I would say this is everyone's childhood favorite the best part was the gum and I think I'm still a child when it comes to this candy
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
These are really yummy I love the fact that there's gum in the middle these are something I love to take to work with me for a snack.
Toddrionna W.
Utica
Ma Favorite kind is strawberry love the taste and the gum In the middle yum so yummy about to get one from ma mom room right now lol
sue w.
LOVE charms blow pops. My mother would always bring some home for us kids after she got off work. Best candy for Valentine's day...
Ashley O.
All time favorite they're the best when I was a kid now I use them when I do my kids birthday parties for their goodie bags........
Amanda L.
MY OLD JOB USED TO BUY THESE BIG BAGS AND HAVE THEM AT THE BAR FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. I USED TO TAKE A HANDFUL HOME ALL THE TIME HAHA
Kimberly M.
Love love love all time favorite lollipops some things never change these have been around for so many years and they still are
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
Blow pops are great! I love to indulge with my childhood favorite lollipop. They are great for my siblings and kids love them!
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
Childhood favorite even as an adult! I love a blow pop! They are one of my guilty pleasures! Just wish the gum lasted longer!
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?

back