BY NONE

Charms Blow Pops have a chewy bubble come center with a fruity delicious hard candy shell. The blow pops come in an assortment of flavors - cherry, grape, sour apple and more. The Charms Blow Pops come in packages of 100 and are sure to be a hit being that they're the most popular gum-filled lollipop in the world. see more...

• Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?24 Answers
  • Are these affordable? And where can I buy these from? 4 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Blow pops were always an all time favorite during my v=childhood and they bring back such great memories!" in 1 review
  • ":) cant go wrong with them.." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite candies and I am not particularly into hard candy vs. chocolate/candy bars." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Blow Pops have been my favorite sucker, since I was a child. I love every flavor, but the classic cherry ūüćí is probably my favorite. I always buy a bag or two of these around Halloween for my son to give to his friends. I never chew the gum for more than a minute or I‚Äôll end up swallowing it! US Toy Company Big Pops/100-Bx (2 Packs Of 100)
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Let's all just face it. These are the best suckers out there!! They have a lot of flavor, but they also have bubble gum in the middle.. so it's a 2 in 1. Can't beat them!
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a kid growing up I loved candy and also loved chewing gum so who doesn't love the blow pops they are a two In one.They are a fruity crunchy hard candy on the outside and the center is a yummy tasty bubblegum.All the flavors are so fruity and tasty but my favorite would be the blue razzle berryūüíô
Jashira N.
Brooklyn, NY
As a 90's kid I grew up on this and it's so tasty and good. My favorite part is everything, I love the strawberry and grape and also the gum that's inside. I will eat this anytime I have a sweet tooth. The only thing I wish is that the flavor of the gum should last longer it only lasted like 5 seconds. But other than that it's great.
erin m.
These are one of my all time favorite suckers! They have awesome flavors! If you can't find a flavor you like out of these suckers I don't know what you would like! I always bite the sucker before I get to the gum tho. My favorite flavors are the sour apple and the grape! Makes my mouth water just thinking about them! Lol
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Love all the fruity flavors my favorite is watermelon!!! This is a classic all time favorite. I don't know anyone who has not at least hear of a blow pop! The gum in the center is a nice break from the norm of candies. The only con is that the gum loses flavor pretty fast and gets hard to chew after some time. I would still recommend it even with that small flaw!!!
Liliana T.
My teacher loves us so much that she always gets us this blow pops so that when we take a test we do well basically as a treat to like do well and since she has 3 classes and in the package it about 100 It's enough for the students to be able to get ont and enjoy they are good we all like them
Vanessa P.
These lollipops are my favorite especially the grape, cherry and watermelon. They have all these variety so that way you can have more than one flavor. These are good for any kind of special event. (Valentines day, Halloween, Christmas).
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great value and kids will love it perfect for a party or a family get together. And they are affordable price much cheaper than buying lots of little bags I would definitely buy this at product again they are so delicious.
Celynes D.
Torrington, CT
I love blow pops always been one of my childhood favorite lollipop . They taste good and it's long lasting I have one at least every week and you can find them every where for only less then 1.00 . Love it them my favorite flavor is apple and watermelon lol
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
whats yall favorite flavor ?
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Are these any good ? Where do they sell them ?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Does anyone ever get cut either on your tongue or the roof of your mouth when you eat these? I used to all the time when I was a kid...
Is very expensive?
Ani S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this mixture?