BY US SHADE SAIL

• Whay do you like to drink while lounging under this amazi...2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Pink C.
This was a waste of money, because of the challenge we had trying to put it on. Then once we put it on it did not even last a good hour before it just ripped. Maybe it was just the one I bought but you might want to keep that in mind when you buy this.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I researched this product a great deal at the beginning of this summer. I think they are awesome, we didnt actually get one yet but i certainly intend to in the near future. they will create a beautiful look outside, as there are many ways to use them.
Melissa Z.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Just got this for my work which is a daycare. It seems to work really well and provide a lot of shade. It's affordable. It was a little difficult to set up but I'm also short! It's easy to find online too
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa , CA
We actually just got this for our backyard and it's perfect to use to cover an area for kids or dogs. I believe there's other colors l. Super affordable and I recommend if you don't want to get an easy up.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
It worked to provide shade. But putting it up was a bit challenging. Hard when you're trying to do it by yourself and short. It does really well in providing shade in my yard that has very little shade for my dogs.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great to take to the beach or just outside if you want to sit in the yard on a hot day. They are light weight and easily portable. They also go up easily.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This is really great to park in the yard over play areas are playground for kids or just to add shade it's really really great and inexpensive
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
These are great for the backyard!!!!! In the summer it gets really hot in the sun so a little shade will feel nice
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great for adding some shade in the backyard. Adds a nice level of dimension as well. Very cool!
Daniella S.
This product is great for shading off are away from sun. This is ideal for children's play areas.
amber d.
Whay do you like to drink while lounging under this amazing shade?
Daniella S.