U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Kiera R.
Cedar City, UT
I live in an apartment, so it's important to keep my toilets clean so we don't have to pay extra cleaning fees when we move out. I discovered this pumice stick and it is amazing. it is easy to use and gets the hard water stains off my toilet bowls. Each stick can be used multiple times and it's incredibly cheap. I would recommend this product over and over again.
Ashley G.
I have a bunch of these I think they're great they work on absolutely everything totally recommend
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
I only use these for the toughest of cleaning jobs. they work wonders for the tough stick on messes
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...