U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Trista B.
Trista B.
I work for a cleaning business and we have one building who has terrible water and it turns the toilets brown. I use this and it looks new again.
Melisa R.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
#love this it's perfect for those hard job for scrubbing dirt on the toilet or even the shower. Use it to clean house and does it job. Makes it easier to take difficult dirt or even remove paint from sink.
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
This product is amazing. I clean my toilet quite often but when I first moved into my apartment, it was so gross. It took everything off and the toilet looks brand new. Don't know what I would do without this scouring stick!
Melody H.
Melody H.
Conyers, GA
Removes calcium and lime buildup. One of the best tools out there for cleaning grease as well.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Lodi, CA
These are amazing at removing hard water and calcium build up! Super effective! There is no smell to this product. They are in expensive and depending on what I'm cleaning I can get two uses, if it's the toilet then I just throw away if I don't use the whole stick!
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Mableton, GA
I had been searching for something to remove hard water stains on our toilets and saw this mentioned on Pinterest. I found it at Lowe's and wow, this removed all of our rings on our toilets. We live in FL and the water is very hard and leaves rings and this removed everything! All you do is wet the stone and scrub away, very easy! Definitely recommend.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Awesome! I first started using this product when I was a apartment caretaker. I realized there was no other way to clean deposits of any sort on in the toilets, bathtubs, oven racks, outdoor grills, and so on! Another thing, they last quite awhile. Great product!
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
Awesome product! My brother n law who works in plumbing turned me on to these... I use them to get stain rings out of my toilets!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
You cannot be without these in your home. Takes the ring off of your toilets and stains out of the shower and toilet too. But use it right or you'll scratch the surface
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
This is the only thing that cleaned our rent house toilet and made it sparkly white again. Love!!
Ameriki J.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...