U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #55 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Andrea H.
York, NE
Wondeful my porcelain sinks are sparkling white when I use this pumice stone!!!! It works well.
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This thing here is awesome. It gets rid of buildup in my toilet, sink and tub. I'm obsessed.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Amazing and an absolute most have I love it and I never get tiered of getting more and more .
Ashley L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best toilet bowl cleaner ever use mine all the time amazon is amazing for turning me to
Them
Kendra T.
Fruita, CO
This will clean anything without chemicals. Just be careful of scratching delicate surfaces.
Elaine V.
This is a great product for removing any hard water, rust, and build up. It works wonders.
jetzabel n.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this stick. very helpful to clean all the unwanted rust. cleans were chemicals fails
Ashlee Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works on tough stains. My parents bought this & now I do price is cheap & results are great
clan e.
It helps out when cleaning the sink or toilet, showers.it comes hande when we need it
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Love cleaning my toilet with it! Gets the rings right off! Doesn't scratch ur toilet!
Ameriki J.
Winston Salem, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...

back