U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Kiesha C.
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
Use this all the time' I have have a cleaning business and we have to have one of these at all job sites! It works great no scent and its good value for price. Some places I have seen them over priced.
Christin D.
Christin D.
Tooele, UT
This stick is a life savor!! It cleaned all the marks of the inside of my toilet bowl that cleaners could not do. But the best was all the markings in my kitchen sick I used this and they were gone! So amazing!
Mari M.
Mari M.
Best hands down!!!!!!! I was moving out of an apartment and needed to clean soap scum off the shower walls (the apartment shower had those hideous fiberglass walls) well í had about tried EVERYTHING until í found this little gem at the 99 cent store and it delivered took the scum right off leaving the shower like new. Recommend it to anyone it didn't scratch or leave any other markings.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Love cleaning my toilet with it! Gets the rings right off! Doesn't scratch ur toilet!
Guera M.
Guera M.
His works amazing in the shower stall! I use it to scrub off any stuck on dirt in the shower! I rented out my house and used this and it looks beautifully squeaky clean.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Use it on my bathtub my bathroom sink & toilet works wonders. Has no scent to it & it's actually very cheap
Hilary N.
Hilary N.
I love this product! My mom is a house cleaner and she introduced me to this amazing little gem. Makes cleaning water stains off the toilet or bath tub so easy!! Definitely recommended and it's so inexpensive.
wendy m.
wendy m.
I love these there very good and easy to use always keep them on you in case they come in very handy and very helpful when you need very amazing and I recommend you to try it out if you haven't.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I am a self contracted cleaner. And this is something I use on a regular base. This product is great and very affordable. Rating thus on a scale from 1-10 it's a 15!!! It works for anyrhing. 🛀 stove, oven anything. I highly recommend
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Love this pumice stone scouring stick! I use it to get rid of the water line on toilets that can develop even with regular cleaning. It's so affordable and easy to find! Definitely a must have in my cleaning supplies!
Ameriki J.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...