U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
The only thing that will
Clean a toilet! I believe in this product and it's a must! I purchased it at lowes/home depot.
Heather S.
Blackwood, NJ
We use this product on all of the toilets in our home. It works great!!!!! Removes tough water stains really well!!!
Jessica G.
Indianapolis, IN
This product works amazingly on stains. I have cleaned my toilet and bathtub with this and it works amazingly!
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Use it on my bathtub my bathroom sink & toilet works wonders. Has no scent to it & it's actually very cheap
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is fabulous!! If you have a rust ring in your toilet this does the trick on getting it out! Cheap too!
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I prefer to use this as to other chemicals that I can't pronounce. It works good and is worth the money.
Brittni V.
Ankeny, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This thing works wonders. I can't stand the feeling of it-- yuck chalk-- but it can clean ANYTHING!!!
Meagan C.
This is the only thing that cleaned our rent house toilet and made it sparkly white again. Love!!
Andrea H.
York, NE
Wondeful my porcelain sinks are sparkling white when I use this pumice stone!!!! It works well.
Melody H.
Conyers, GA
Removes calcium and lime buildup. One of the best tools out there for cleaning grease as well.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...