U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Ash L.
Best toilet bowl cleaner ever use mine all the time amazon is amazing for turning me to
Them
Kendra T.
Fruita, CO
This will clean anything without chemicals. Just be careful of scratching delicate surfaces.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Love cleaning my toilet with it! Gets the rings right off! Doesn't scratch ur toilet!
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
The only thing I will use when it comes to cleaning my toilets; works great!!
Ashley K.
The scouring stick is great for hard to clean tough stains. I highly recommend!
Aimee C.
Mableton, GA
I had been searching for something to remove hard water stains on our toilets and saw this mentioned on Pinterest. I found it at Lowe's and wow, this removed all of our rings on our toilets. We live in FL and the water is very hard and leaves rings and this removed everything! All you do is wet the stone and scrub away, very easy! Definitely recommend.
lacee v.
Canyon lake , CA
I had no idea what this was before we moved into our new place and our toilet had a disgusting rust stain all over the bottom of it. After some research, I learned a pumice stone would do the trick. I always keep one on hand for any rust (sink, toilet) and it works wonders every time!
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Awesome! I first started using this product when I was a apartment caretaker. I realized there was no other way to clean deposits of any sort on in the toilets, bathtubs, oven racks, outdoor grills, and so on! Another thing, they last quite awhile. Great product!
Elaine V.
This is a great product for removing any hard water, rust, and build up. It works wonders.
Ariella H.
Covington, LA
Mega Parent Expert
We had such horrible stains in our toilet we tried everything and nothing helped! We bought this and they look brand new now
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...