U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #54 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Trista B.
I work for a cleaning business and we have one building who has terrible water and it turns the toilets brown. I use this and it looks new again.
Niki J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are amazing. Everyone should have one in their home. You can remove pretty much anything with these sticks. Hard water, mildew no problem.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great product for stubborn stains. Our tub has some stubborn stains when we moved in. I used this bad boy and voila, stains were gone!
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This scouring stick is perfect for those tough stains. Super inexpensive and really easy to use, just be careful with porcelain to not scratch
Erica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every time I've used them on my toilet they have worked wonders. No complaints here, it does cumble kind of easily but still works great.
Kimberly C.
Summerfield , FL
This is the only product out there that will take stains and scum out of our toilets and bathtubs. We absolutely love this product!
Dawn Y.
Awesome product! My brother n law who works in plumbing turned me on to these... I use them to get stain rings out of my toilets!
Elle D.
Palm Desert, CA
These are great for toilets! I used them we we moved into our house and had to do quite the scrubbing. They are long lasting too.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Cleans rust and hard water stains. I always keep a few on hand. They are good to use in the kitchen, bathroom and even outside.
Sarah M.
I love this thing I cleaned everything especially hard water deposits in your toilet and gets rid of toilet rings it is amazing
Ameriki J.
Winston Salem, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...