U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I love this thing I cleaned everything especially hard water deposits in your toilet and gets rid of toilet rings it is amazing
Christina D.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Amazing and an absolute most have I love it and I never get tiered of getting more and more .
Elaine V.
Elaine V.
This is a great product for removing any hard water, rust, and build up. It works wonders.
lacee v.
lacee v.
Canyon Lake , CA
I had no idea what this was before we moved into our new place and our toilet had a disgusting rust stain all over the bottom of it. After some research, I learned a pumice stone would do the trick. I always keep one on hand for any rust (sink, toilet) and it works wonders every time!
Kendra T.
Kendra T.
Fruita, CO
This will clean anything without chemicals. Just be careful of scratching delicate surfaces.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
I absolutely LOVE this.. I will only use this on all of our toilets. We have hard water and cleaning toliets once a week is so much easier with Pumice Stick..
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
The only thing I will use when it comes to cleaning my toilets; works great!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
The only thing that will
Clean a toilet! I believe in this product and it's a must! I purchased it at lowes/home depot.
Caitlyn l.
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
This thing here is awesome. It gets rid of buildup in my toilet, sink and tub. I'm obsessed.
Izamara D.
Izamara D.
Burlington, MA
This is amazing to clean toilet water rings. It seems to damage the toilet but it doesn't. It is the only thing able to clean those pinky, yellow, black rings that forms inside the toilet because of hard water or because it was left without be cleaned for a long time.
Ameriki J.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...