U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #50 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
#love this it's perfect for those hard job for scrubbing dirt on the toilet or even the shower. Use it to clean house and does it job. Makes it easier to take difficult dirt or even remove paint from sink.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
Omg have you ever had that stubborn ring in your toilet that just wont come out. This is the best thing to get that out. If you never used it then you have to try it cuz you will absolutely love it
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Awesome! I first started using this product when I was a apartment caretaker. I realized there was no other way to clean deposits of any sort on in the toilets, bathtubs, oven racks, outdoor grills, and so on! Another thing, they last quite awhile. Great product!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
You cannot be without these in your home. Takes the ring off of your toilets and stains out of the shower and toilet too. But use it right or you'll scratch the surface
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love the price! I pick this up at my $1store helps clean my toilet stains in the bowl! Works! I'm impressed! Be careful though could scratch the porcelain surface.
Jessica M.
This didn't seem to work for my
Shower floor, it's a basic shower floor we just moved in and it had some stains.. I don't like how it crumbles in your hands when you are using it and I honestly wasn't to happy with the product itself!
Candi B.
With a little elbow grease this product is able to remove hard water and mineral deposits from a well water home. finally able to feel like my tub, toilets, and faucets are actually clean
Dawn C.
I absolutely LOVE this.. I will only use this on all of our toilets. We have hard water and cleaning toliets once a week is so much easier with Pumice Stick..
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have hard water and it leaves stains on a lot of our fixtures especially in the toilets. A little elbow grease and one of these bars it'll sparkle like new!
Sarah K.
Austin, TX
BEST THING EVER INVENTED OMG! Seriously. I had a maid tell me about this and omg. It's life changing! Great for anyone who has hard water build up
Ameriki J.
Winston Salem, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...