U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Cedar City, UT
I live in an apartment, so it's important to keep my toilets clean so we don't have to pay extra cleaning fees when we move out. I discovered this pumice stick and it is amazing. it is easy to use and gets the hard water stains off my toilet bowls. Each stick can be used multiple times and it's incredibly cheap. I would recommend this product over and over again.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Summerfield , FL
This is the only product out there that will take stains and scum out of our toilets and bathtubs. We absolutely love this product!
Caprice K.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
This is fabulous!! If you have a rust ring in your toilet this does the trick on getting it out! Cheap too!
Ash L.
Ash L.
Best toilet bowl cleaner ever use mine all the time amazon is amazing for turning me to
Them
Candi B.
Candi B.
With a little elbow grease this product is able to remove hard water and mineral deposits from a well water home. finally able to feel like my tub, toilets, and faucets are actually clean
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I prefer to use this as to other chemicals that I can't pronounce. It works good and is worth the money.
Niki J.
Niki J.
These are amazing. Everyone should have one in their home. You can remove pretty much anything with these sticks. Hard water, mildew no problem.
clan e.
clan e.
It helps out when cleaning the sink or toilet, showers.it comes hande when we need it
jetzabel n.
jetzabel n.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this stick. very helpful to clean all the unwanted rust. cleans were chemicals fails
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Indianapolis, IN
This product works amazingly on stains. I have cleaned my toilet and bathtub with this and it works amazingly!
Ameriki J.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...