U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Dawn C.
I absolutely LOVE this.. I will only use this on all of our toilets. We have hard water and cleaning toliets once a week is so much easier with Pumice Stick..
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Mega Parent Expert
We have hard water and it leaves stains on a lot of our fixtures especially in the toilets. A little elbow grease and one of these bars it'll sparkle like new!
Sarah K.
Pflugerville , TX
BEST THING EVER INVENTED OMG! Seriously. I had a maid tell me about this and omg. It's life changing! Great for anyone who has hard water build up
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great product for stubborn stains. Our tub has some stubborn stains when we moved in. I used this bad boy and voila, stains were gone!
Trista B.
I work for a cleaning business and we have one building who has terrible water and it turns the toilets brown. I use this and it looks new again.
Liz W.
Springville , UT
This scouring stick is perfect for those tough stains. Super inexpensive and really easy to use, just be careful with porcelain to not scratch
Erica R.
Mega Parent Expert
Every time I've used them on my toilet they have worked wonders. No complaints here, it does cumble kind of easily but still works great.
Kimberly C.
Summerfield , FL
This is the only product out there that will take stains and scum out of our toilets and bathtubs. We absolutely love this product!
Dawn Y.
Awesome product! My brother n law who works in plumbing turned me on to these... I use them to get stain rings out of my toilets!
Elle D.
Palm Desert, CA
These are great for toilets! I used them we we moved into our house and had to do quite the scrubbing. They are long lasting too.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...