U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #53 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is so amazing for bathroom toilets. If you live in an area with hard water you need this. It takes off the hard water deposits yet doesn't hurt the porcelain.
Karen B.
This is one of the best cleaning inventions invented. It removes stubborn grease from inside ovens. Removes grease from grill racks and removes lime deposits from toilet bowls. And of course it does it all without fumes! If you use it on grill racks it will dissolve rather quickly so you may need a few. However it goes a long way in the oven or the toilet. Just be sure to use a different one in your oven than your toilet ūüėä As a bonus each stick breaks in half easily so one side can be used in the kitchen and the other side in the bathroom!
Brenda G.
Bay point, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this it works wonders in the bath tub that's the only reason I purchase this item I highly recommend and it didn't disappoint me and the price is great just a couple of dollars
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
This works great on toilets. I moved into a house that had horrid rings on the toilets and used this to remove them. It took almost no effort at all. I wouldn't recommend to use this on certain showers or tubs as they do scratch but for toilets they're heaven sent.
Izamara D.
Burlington, MA
This is amazing to clean toilet water rings. It seems to damage the toilet but it doesn't. It is the only thing able to clean those pinky, yellow, black rings that forms inside the toilet because of hard water or because it was left without be cleaned for a long time.
Kiera R.
Payson, UT
I live in an apartment, so it's important to keep my toilets clean so we don't have to pay extra cleaning fees when we move out. I discovered this pumice stick and it is amazing. it is easy to use and gets the hard water stains off my toilet bowls. Each stick can be used multiple times and it's incredibly cheap. I would recommend this product over and over again.
Aimee C.
Mableton, GA
I had been searching for something to remove hard water stains on our toilets and saw this mentioned on Pinterest. I found it at Lowe's and wow, this removed all of our rings on our toilets. We live in FL and the water is very hard and leaves rings and this removed everything! All you do is wet the stone and scrub away, very easy! Definitely recommend.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
This product is amazing. I clean my toilet quite often but when I first moved into my apartment, it was so gross. It took everything off and the toilet looks brand new. Don't know what I would do without this scouring stick!
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
#love this it's perfect for those hard job for scrubbing dirt on the toilet or even the shower. Use it to clean house and does it job. Makes it easier to take difficult dirt or even remove paint from sink.
Lacee V.
Canyon lake, CA
I had no idea what this was before we moved into our new place and our toilet had a disgusting rust stain all over the bottom of it. After some research, I learned a pumice stone would do the trick. I always keep one on hand for any rust (sink, toilet) and it works wonders every time!
Ameriki J.
Winston Salem, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...