U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Kirsten M.
Springfield, GA
I purchased these because I'm trying to get away from harsh chemicals. They weren't expensive, and they work greatly Took ring off toilet Just be careful not to scratch porcelain
valeria d.
I love these pumice stones! I can use them all over my house! Its perfect for the toilet and you can also use them for your under your pans that have all that black buildup..amazing!!
Jessica M.
This didn't seem to work for my
Shower floor, it's a basic shower floor we just moved in and it had some stains.. I don't like how it crumbles in your hands when you are using it and I honestly wasn't to happy with the product itself!
Guera M.
Mega Parent Expert
His works amazing in the shower stall! I use it to scrub off any stuck on dirt in the shower! I rented out my house and used this and it looks beautifully squeaky clean.
wendy m.
I love these there very good and easy to use always keep them on you in case they come in very handy and very helpful when you need very amazing and I recommend you to try it out if you haven't.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is so amazing for bathroom toilets. If you live in an area with hard water you need this. It takes off the hard water deposits yet doesn't hurt the porcelain.
Brenda G.
Bay point , CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this it works wonders in the bath tub that's the only reason I purchase this item I highly recommend and it didn't disappoint me and the price is great just a couple of dollars
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
You cannot be without these in your home. Takes the ring off of your toilets and stains out of the shower and toilet too. But use it right or you'll scratch the surface
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Mega Parent Expert
We have hard water and it leaves stains on a lot of our fixtures especially in the toilets. A little elbow grease and one of these bars it'll sparkle like new!
Dawn C.
I absolutely LOVE this.. I will only use this on all of our toilets. We have hard water and cleaning toliets once a week is so much easier with Pumice Stick..
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...