U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my "secrets of the trade" for any Momma....especially one that lives in an area that has hard water or well water with lots of iron. This stone removes rust from the bathtub and toilet without the need of chemicals and without damaging the porcelain. It's a must have in my cleaning kit.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
Omg have you ever had that stubborn ring in your toilet that just wont come out. This is the best thing to get that out. If you never used it then you have to try it cuz you will absolutely love it
Southern M.
Southern M.
Statesboro , GA
I love this pumice stone. It is the only thing I use to clean my toilets. No nasty hazardous fumes to deal with and I get the same great clean. A must have in every home!!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This didn't seem to work for my
Shower floor, it's a basic shower floor we just moved in and it had some stains.. I don't like how it crumbles in your hands when you are using it and I honestly wasn't to happy with the product itself!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Pflugerville , TX
BEST THING EVER INVENTED OMG! Seriously. I had a maid tell me about this and omg. It's life changing! Great for anyone who has hard water build up
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is so amazing for bathroom toilets. If you live in an area with hard water you need this. It takes off the hard water deposits yet doesn't hurt the porcelain.
Elle D.
Elle D.
Palm Desert, CA
These are great for toilets! I used them we we moved into our house and had to do quite the scrubbing. They are long lasting too.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Bay point , CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this it works wonders in the bath tub that's the only reason I purchase this item I highly recommend and it didn't disappoint me and the price is great just a couple of dollars
Heather C.
Heather C.
Parsons , WV
We have hard water and it leaves stains on a lot of our fixtures especially in the toilets. A little elbow grease and one of these bars it'll sparkle like new!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Mega Parent Expert
Every time I've used them on my toilet they have worked wonders. No complaints here, it does cumble kind of easily but still works great.
Ameriki J.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...