U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I am a self contracted cleaner. And this is something I use on a regular base. This product is great and very affordable. Rating thus on a scale from 1-10 it's a 15!!! It works for anyrhing. ūüõÄ stove, oven anything. I highly recommend
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
Use this all the time' I have have a cleaning business and we have to have one of these at all job sites! It works great no scent and its good value for price. Some places I have seen them over priced.
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are amazing at removing hard water and calcium build up! Super effective! There is no smell to this product. They are in expensive and depending on what I'm cleaning I can get two uses, if it's the toilet then I just throw away if I don't use the whole stick!
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
This stone is so versitile. It can be used for cleaning toilets, keeping your feet smooth, roughing up surfaces for crafting, and a number of other household tasks. Although when using it on toilets you do have to get closer than other ways but it really works.
Southern M.
Statesboro , GA
I love this pumice stone. It is the only thing I use to clean my toilets. No nasty hazardous fumes to deal with and I get the same great clean. A must have in every home!!!
Kirsten M.
Springfield, GA
I purchased these because I'm trying to get away from harsh chemicals. They weren't expensive, and they work greatly Took ring off toilet Just be careful not to scratch porcelain
valeria d.
I love these pumice stones! I can use them all over my house! Its perfect for the toilet and you can also use them for your under your pans that have all that black buildup..amazing!!
Jessica M.
This didn't seem to work for my
Shower floor, it's a basic shower floor we just moved in and it had some stains.. I don't like how it crumbles in your hands when you are using it and I honestly wasn't to happy with the product itself!
Guera M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
His works amazing in the shower stall! I use it to scrub off any stuck on dirt in the shower! I rented out my house and used this and it looks beautifully squeaky clean.
wendy m.
I love these there very good and easy to use always keep them on you in case they come in very handy and very helpful when you need very amazing and I recommend you to try it out if you haven't.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...