U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Hilary N.
I love this product! My mom is a house cleaner and she introduced me to this amazing little gem. Makes cleaning water stains off the toilet or bath tub so easy!! Definitely recommended and it's so inexpensive.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I am a self contracted cleaner. And this is something I use on a regular base. This product is great and very affordable. Rating thus on a scale from 1-10 it's a 15!!! It works for anyrhing. ūüõÄ stove, oven anything. I highly recommend
Sarah W.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my "secrets of the trade" for any Momma....especially one that lives in an area that has hard water or well water with lots of iron. This stone removes rust from the bathtub and toilet without the need of chemicals and without damaging the porcelain. It's a must have in my cleaning kit.
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
Use this all the time' I have have a cleaning business and we have to have one of these at all job sites! It works great no scent and its good value for price. Some places I have seen them over priced.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
#love this it's perfect for those hard job for scrubbing dirt on the toilet or even the shower. Use it to clean house and does it job. Makes it easier to take difficult dirt or even remove paint from sink.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
Omg have you ever had that stubborn ring in your toilet that just wont come out. This is the best thing to get that out. If you never used it then you have to try it cuz you will absolutely love it
Lindsey B.
Lodi, CA
Mega Parent Expert
These are amazing at removing hard water and calcium build up! Super effective! There is no smell to this product. They are in expensive and depending on what I'm cleaning I can get two uses, if it's the toilet then I just throw away if I don't use the whole stick!
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
This stone is so versitile. It can be used for cleaning toilets, keeping your feet smooth, roughing up surfaces for crafting, and a number of other household tasks. Although when using it on toilets you do have to get closer than other ways but it really works.
Southern M.
Statesboro , GA
I love this pumice stone. It is the only thing I use to clean my toilets. No nasty hazardous fumes to deal with and I get the same great clean. A must have in every home!!!
Kirsten M.
Springfield, GA
I purchased these because I'm trying to get away from harsh chemicals. They weren't expensive, and they work greatly Took ring off toilet Just be careful not to scratch porcelain
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...