U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Ariella H.
Ariella H.
Covington, LA
Mega Parent Expert
We had such horrible stains in our toilet we tried everything and nothing helped! We bought this and they look brand new now
Heather S.
Heather S.
Blackwood, NJ
We use this product on all of the toilets in our home. It works great!!!!! Removes tough water stains really well!!!
Brittni V.
Brittni V.
Ankeny, IA
Mega Parent Expert
This thing works wonders. I can't stand the feeling of it-- yuck chalk-- but it can clean ANYTHING!!!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
York, NE
Wondeful my porcelain sinks are sparkling white when I use this pumice stone!!!! It works well.
Ashlee Z.
Ashlee Z.
Works on tough stains. My parents bought this & now I do price is cheap & results are great
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
The scouring stick is great for hard to clean tough stains. I highly recommend!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Culloden, GA
We live in the country in a rural area, so with this comes well water. We'll water is known for leaving hard water stains and mineral deposits in the toilet bowl which can be challenging to clean. The pumice stick will erase all of the hard water stains and mineral deposits without fail. Tried and true product.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bremerton, WA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I had a toilet that was broken for about a year (landlord's fault) and the water sitting in it turned the bowl black. I tried literally everything to get it clean and nothing helped. I tried this product after my boss (Housekeeping) suggested i try it. I used the first one up and then ran to the store to get more!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Out of all the homes I've lived in. There has only been a few that I've actually needed to use this. It was the ones with hard water. The build up in the toilet bowls was hard to remove and this is the only thing that would work.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Bristol, GA
These are VERY useful to have around. They make cleaning the burnt on gunk off of pots super easy. It is scent free and leaves no residue. Very affordable. Works for cleaning the grill. I would recommend having this in your house.
Ameriki J.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...