U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
This works great on toilets. I moved into a house that had horrid rings on the toilets and used this to remove them. It took almost no effort at all. I wouldn't recommend to use this on certain showers or tubs as they do scratch but for toilets they're heaven sent.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
This stone is so versitile. It can be used for cleaning toilets, keeping your feet smooth, roughing up surfaces for crafting, and a number of other household tasks. Although when using it on toilets you do have to get closer than other ways but it really works.
Maricopa, AZ
Can I say AMAZING!! I live in a small town in Az and we have very hard water...for years I looked and tried everything to get the stains out of the toilet. This is the only thing that worked...and I bought it At the $1 store. You won't be disappointed.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
After seeing this in a cleaning group on FB, I bought two of them to get stubborn rust stains out of my bathtub and it worked wonders! I also used it to get mineral deposits off of the sink and tub knobs.
valeria d.
valeria d.
I love these pumice stones! I can use them all over my house! Its perfect for the toilet and you can also use them for your under your pans that have all that black buildup..amazing!!
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Springfield, GA
I purchased these because I'm trying to get away from harsh chemicals. They weren't expensive, and they work greatly Took ring off toilet Just be careful not to scratch porcelain
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love the price! I pick this up at my $1store helps clean my toilet stains in the bowl! Works! I'm impressed! Be careful though could scratch the porcelain surface.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a great product for stubborn stains. Our tub has some stubborn stains when we moved in. I used this bad boy and voila, stains were gone!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Maricopa, AZ
This scouring stick is perfect for those tough stains. Super inexpensive and really easy to use, just be careful with porcelain to not scratch
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Cleans rust and hard water stains. I always keep a few on hand. They are good to use in the kitchen, bathroom and even outside.
Ameriki J.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...