U.s. Pumice United States Pumice Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick HDW-12 uploaded by Melody H.

BY US PUMICE #47 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Features: For kitchen, bath, workshop, and outdoors Removes unsightly toilet bowl rings Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers Rock hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains Scale and rust on metal work and piping Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools Rust and grime on workshop and garden tools Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on barbecues, grills and iron cookware Dimensions: 6 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 3/4 in. What's In The Box: One United States Pumice HDW Heavy-Duty Scouring Stick see more...

• Is there any damage that comes from using them?7 Answers
  • Do these.have a bad effect on your toilet?5 Answers
  • What do you personally use these for?14 Answers
Karen B.
This is one of the best cleaning inventions invented. It removes stubborn grease from inside ovens. Removes grease from grill racks and removes lime deposits from toilet bowls. And of course it does it all without fumes! If you use it on grill racks it will dissolve rather quickly so you may need a few. However it goes a long way in the oven or the toilet. Just be sure to use a different one in your oven than your toilet ūüėä As a bonus each stick breaks in half easily so one side can be used in the kitchen and the other side in the bathroom!
Mari M.
Mega Parent Expert
Best hands down!!!!!!! I was moving out of an apartment and needed to clean soap scum off the shower walls (the apartment shower had those hideous fiberglass walls) well í had about tried EVERYTHING until í found this little gem at the 99 cent store and it delivered took the scum right off leaving the shower like new. Recommend it to anyone it didn't scratch or leave any other markings.
Felicia H.
Culloden, GA
We live in the country in a rural area, so with this comes well water. We'll water is known for leaving hard water stains and mineral deposits in the toilet bowl which can be challenging to clean. The pumice stick will erase all of the hard water stains and mineral deposits without fail. Tried and true product.
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Can I say AMAZING!! I live in a small town in Az and we have very hard water...for years I looked and tried everything to get the stains out of the toilet. This is the only thing that worked...and I bought it At the $1 store. You won't be disappointed.
Amanda O.
Bremerton, WA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I had a toilet that was broken for about a year (landlord's fault) and the water sitting in it turned the bowl black. I tried literally everything to get it clean and nothing helped. I tried this product after my boss (Housekeeping) suggested i try it. I used the first one up and then ran to the store to get more!
Michelle H.
Out of all the homes I've lived in. There has only been a few that I've actually needed to use this. It was the ones with hard water. The build up in the toilet bowls was hard to remove and this is the only thing that would work.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
This product is amazing. I clean my toilet quite often but when I first moved into my apartment, it was so gross. It took everything off and the toilet looks brand new. Don't know what I would do without this scouring stick!
Courtney H.
Bristol, GA
These are VERY useful to have around. They make cleaning the burnt on gunk off of pots super easy. It is scent free and leaves no residue. Very affordable. Works for cleaning the grill. I would recommend having this in your house.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Love this pumice stone scouring stick! I use it to get rid of the water line on toilets that can develop even with regular cleaning. It's so affordable and easy to find! Definitely a must have in my cleaning supplies!
Christin D.
Tooele, UT
This stick is a life savor!! It cleaned all the marks of the inside of my toilet bowl that cleaners could not do. But the best was all the markings in my kitchen sick I used this and they were gone! So amazing!
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What do you personally use these for?
Help! My heels are so dry !Will this help with the dryness?
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
How well does this work on tubs? Looking for cleaning products safe my kids but still cleans well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Is there any damage that comes from using them?
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these ruin your toilets?? I have been using them to get the hard water stains but they are very rough...