BY U.S. POLO ASSOCIATION

U.S. Polo Association watches at Kohl's - This men's gold-tone watch features a round, textured copper-tone dial with luminous hands, gold-tone markers and Arabic numerals, and a brown leather band. Come shop our wide selection of watches at Kohl's. see more...

sam Q.
This product is so amazing I love it I dont really wear watches but when I bought this one I loved it I wear it all the time. U.S. Polo Association Two Tone Leather Watch - Men
Freddy G.
Bueno este reloj me parece muy elegante y clasico tiene todo el estilo que se necesita en un reloj ya que se ve muy bien y que se puede usar casi para cualquier ocasion sin ningun problema, me encanta la mezcla de colores que tiene eso lo hace lucir aun mejor y bueno la marca polo siempre esta haciendo un buen trabajo con todos sus productos y me encantaria tener este en mi muñeca para navidad.
I gifted this watch to my dad and he just loved it and even me and my mom liked it it's so not at all disappointing and nice watch though it's not too expensive and me and my would recommend this watch
Johan P.
fort lauderdale, fl
I do not recommend it has very bad quality and it is very heavy I do not recommend it gentlemen
Nathalie V.
Doral, FL
I bought it for a friend a long ago but I still remember how happy he was when I gave it to him. The quality is not the best, but as the price is so cheap, I will not even complain about it. It comes in a very cute box which makes it look more refined. Will considerate to buy one for myself.
Yara E.
I personally love their watches as they’re very chic, affordable, and make great gifts.