Us Nutrition Pure Protein Value Pack uploaded by Brittany B.

BY US NUTRITION

With the Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Value Pack, you can receive high-quality nutrition and muscle-building protein in every mouth-watering bar. Each of these Pure Protein High Protein Bars is packed with 20 grams of protein in a delicious chocolate peanut butter flavor. The protein in these pure protein peanut butter bars help fuel your body, so you can stay productive and alert throughout the day. The creamy, wholesome bars in the Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Value Pack offer a nutritious snack that lends your body lean muscle support and promotes overall good health. With only 3 grams of sugar per bar, Pure Protein High Protein Bars ensure that you are adding protein to your diet, and not unwanted sugar. This Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Value Pack includes 6 protein bars. Pure Protein High Protein Bars Value Pack, Chocolate Peanut Butter: Only 3 grams of sugar 20 grams of protein High-quality protein bar Chocolate peanut butter flavor Available in a 6-count value pack Supports lean muscle strength Use in conjunction with a healthy diet Convenient bars to enjoy on the go Fuels your body see more...

• Do they have a lot of flavors!?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know any others or a specific pure protein. W...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
Pure protein sent me a gigantic box of their products to try for free (in order to promote them on Twitter) a couple years ago. The products they have not only taste great but provides me with the end I needed to take it that extra mile. I would try these if I were you. They're great!
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Chocolate and peanut butter are my two faves after a good work put I eat these there so good and get u full thru out the day so that you won't have to eat other foods
Brittany F.
Hickory Hills, IL
My boyfriend gets these all the time ! Personally I don't like the taste but he loves them ! they are cheap to buy and he thinks they taste good
angelina b.
Sacramento, CA
These are amazing!!!! So yummy, I keep these in my desk for a yummy snack and they help me get through the day. I bought these at Walmart.
kayla p.
Out of all the protein bars..this one is my favorite...not only does it taste great but offers the most amount of protein for less carbs
Brittany B.
Tallahassee, FL
Great protein bar for a good price at Walmart. They taste how you would expect a protein bar to taste, but they are enjoyable to me.
Cynthia H.
Waldron, AR
This is one of my favorite protein bars! They are really good! Even my husband likes them
kayla p.
Does anyone know any others or a specific pure protein. With least amount of carbs
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Do they have a lot of flavors!?