Us Nutrition Pure Protein High Protein Chocolate Deluxe uploaded by Wilka B.

BY US NUTRITION

Pure Protein High Protein Chocolate Deluxe, 6ct: 6 bars 20g protein 2 grams of sugar Naturally and artificially flavored Pure high protein indulgence see more...

Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I tend to be a protein bar buying floozie but return time and again to pure protein bars. These have the best macros out there with less sugar than many other popular bars. They pack in the protein while low on fats. Perfect macros to be diet friendly and a true chocolate flavor.
Sarah B.
I like the amount of protein and energy I get from this bar. It has a nice chocolate outer layer but the inside tastes like chalk. I bought them at Costco so they were a pretty good price but I would recommend the peanut butter ones instead. They have a much better flavor.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
I can't say enough good things about these bars, and this brand! I had weightloss surgery amd this brand has helped me maintain the protein that i need to stay healty! Sooo good!
Brandie H.
Marshall, MO
I eat these to help get in my protein requirements per gastric bypass guidelines and this is my favor flavor price was great per box and what you get
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
I love chocolate! I love this more because it has hundreds of less calories than normal chocolate bars. Its not all 0 but better lesser then never!!!
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
I like this, but, if you are not a big fan of chocolate, this is not for you. It has a big strong taste of chocolate which sometimes can be too much.
Andrew M.
Medina, OH
These Pure Protein bars have awesome taste and are prefect to have after a hard workout to recharge and repair your muscles.
elsa m.
I like it, it is a nice snack when I am hungry at work. Can taste the chocolate a lot, and I love the bite feel on it
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake, SK
Very yummy tasting protein bar not chalky like other bars :) satisfies your hunger tons of protein good for after a workout
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake, SK
What are other flavors for protein bars?
Shelby M.
Do these bars help keep you full?