Us Nutrition Pure Protein Bar Value Pack uploaded by Amanda V.

BY US NUTRITION

Pure Protein Bar Value: Eat good, look great Value pack Naturally flavored 20g protein see more...

Amanda V.
Uvalde, TX
Do you have a sweet tooth? Look no further. This bar is the perfect solution to your need for sweets with out the guilt. With numbers like these and taste great this will always be my choice with many flavors to choose from. Also, the price is right for the whole box.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
For the value pack you get what you pay. You compromise taste with this one. " pure protein" isn't going taste amazing. It also isn't going to be the greatest for you. It isn't quality in it. Your getting what you pay for.
Brandi D.
Osseo, WI
These went on sale so i stocked up---they are still sitting in my pantry. I had a couple but couldn't stomach much more. I do not think they have good flavor. They are very healthy but i need something to wash it down with!
Lauren H.
Dayton, OH
This brand is my favorite for protein bars! My favorite flavor has been the Chocolate Peanut Caramel. I love these bars as a snack or dessert after a long day! They travel well, not breaking apart easily in bags.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help theCity : MarrakechMy Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478CODE POSTALE : 40160Country : Morocco