Us Nutrition : High Protein Bar Chocolate Deluxe Pure Protein uploaded by Shealah B.

BY US NUTRITION

Eat good. Look great. 20g protein Naturally flavored see more...

Victoria H.
Price is reasonable I usually get another brand weren't available when I wanted to restock. So I got this brand on sale at Sams in a variety flavors. They i tried the chocolate deluxe i really like chocolate but this bar seems too sweet for me and not so much chocolate it's more ok the cheesier side so takes a bit more jaw work to break it down before going thru peristalsis. Not my favorite flavor I'm hoping the flavor for the other ones I have will be better.
Kim E.
Winchester, VA
I love chocolate and follow a high protein diet. the pure protein bar gives me that chocolate fix I need - ok want- without guilt. soft and chewy inside with a chocolate coating outside. No artificial sweetener aftertaste. These are priced right, easy to find at retailers like walmart or target, so don't require special trips to a nutrition store.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
One of the better protein bars I've had! Lots of protein and little sugar! The flavors are good and rich. I eat one of these as a snack to hold me over for a meal.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
After a good workout, I need a protein boost and this protein bar is perfect for that and it tastes great too!
Meagon O.
These protein bars are pretty inexpensive and I enjoy eating one after a good workout