Retailers & ServicesShoppingUS Luggage
SOLO Tech - 16" Laptop Slim Brief - Black with Blue

Us Luggage SOLO Tech - 16" Laptop Slim Brief - Black with Blue

by US Luggage

Padded compartment protects up to a 16in. laptop Quick-access pocket for your MP3 player, smartphone or loose change. Removable, adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable carrying. Rear Ride Along(TM) strap for consolidated travel. Telescoping handle system for easy mobility. SOLO Business Cases part of a large selection of office supplies. SOLO(R) Tech Slim Brief, Black/Blue is one of many Multi-Use Cases available through Office Depot. Made by SOLO.

Who else love it? What is,your experiemce with it'
Why do you like this brand? What is your favorite thing from it and why?
Start your review of Us Luggage SOLO Tech - 16" Laptop Slim Brief - Black with Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Yukari M.
Huron, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This luggage is cool. It's really manly which is kind of a con! Other than that I love it!
Kali C.
Fort Worth
The cutest. Super versatile. Everyone loves it. I take it everywhere. I really love it and Best Buy.
Anna C.
Morgan Hill, CA
Great and versatile bag! I appreciate the slim and less bulky design. Very durable material and happy with my purchase!
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
I won't leave my house without this holds everything very good must have get it before they run out
Jazmine L.
Cicero, IL
If you want something cheap and light weight to carry any kond of laptop to work .. To school .. Anywhere this is for you !
PRACTICARGA Juan Pablo  G.
Me encanta la combinación de colores ideal para sacar nuestras laptop cómodamente 😍😎
Jasiry H.
Bronx, NY
Have this one in a gray color love it 💕💕💕💕 will buy a new one for my fiancé
Have this one in a gray color love it 💕💕💕💕 will buy a new one for my fiancé
Raegan P.
Phoenix, AZ
I have this in a different color, and little bit different style. I like and think its a great bag. Hold my laptop and binder of paper.
Rossana R.
De buena calidad. Evita los golpes a su ordenador. Tiene un buen acabado. Ademas del buen estilo y elegante diseño
Jasmine K.
I just love this bags so handy and easy to carry. Low weights and perfectly handy my laptop I would highly recommend this