BY US COTTON

A Non-Surgical Bleached Cotton #79212002 ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
meghan s.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
These pads are great for taking nail polishes off nails. Many use them for make up removal also. You can use these pads for many different things. My teen use them for her to put on her blush.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Good quality doesn't break apart of stick to my nail polish. Many uses like removing nail polish, eye makeup, applying toner.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
These work great! I specifically use them to remove nail polish it apply toner to my face. Soft enough to removed makeup from my face, too.
Eva S.
Eva S.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great to use with eye makeup remover, toner, or nail polish remover.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Red Bluff, CA
So many things to use these for and not enough time its a must have I highly suggest this product:)
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Great product for getting eye makeup off and also very ones pensive. You can find these at any drugstore
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Convienent and easy to use. I use this to take off my makeup at night and apply toner. Very inexpensive.
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
I love these. I use them all the time and for so many things. I mostly use them for taking my nail polish off and only need to use one for head each hand.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
I use this when it comes to eye make up remover and for my facial toner. Great product.
Jaclyn S.
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
I use these cotton pads daily. They are amazing for removing makeup when I add some baby oil to them. They're incredibly inexpensive too. Also great for removing nail polish.