Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Is this prepaid service ?1 Answers
- "After some more very disappointing customer service and phone that STILL DID NOT WORK, my family I called it quits and I switched to Verizon with much better coverage and excellent customer service." in 4 reviews
- "I've had a cell phone for at least 10 years, and I've been through my fair share of companies." in 2 reviews
- "It was the first cell phone service they had and was great for awhile." in 1 review
- "I have been with U.S. Cellular for many years and We Have the best family plan ever." in 1 review
- "I have honestly thought about taking my account elsewhere just because of the bad customer service experience. " in 1 review
They did, however, make up for it this year. They offered us a complimentary free upgrade, to apologize for the mistakes made over 2012/13 switchover. Which we happily took advantage of. And we got the penny deals on the new iPhone 5C's. We got two, and have been very happy ever since.
So all in all, they are a great company, albeit an expensive one, and they make up for their mistakes.
They offer business plans which are VERY affordable and all you need to prove a business is a business card or flier of your company.
The phones they offer aren't the most desirable but they get the job done, and they starting to offer some newer phones online.
I have and will continue to recommend this company!