BY U.S. CELLULAR

U.S. Cellular
  • "I have had US Cellular since there has been a US Cellular and it use to be a good company that had good customer service and a decent price." in 2 reviews
Kendra B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had US Cellular since I've owned a cell phone as time goes on the bills get higher and higher! They have awesome coverage but I'm starting to feel ripped off with these high bills!
Lindsey Z.
I have had US Cellular since there has been a US Cellular and it use to be a good company that had good customer service and a decent price. Now they have the rudest agents both in store and in the call centers and the rate plans are outrageous and unfortunately they have the best coverage in my area. Seriously awful, rude, terrible customer service.
Kristie T.
Techie Expert Level 1
US Cellular is the worst!! They're charges and fees are just down right awful but it I am on my daughter's plan (gift). We live in a very wooded area and it's works better the others. I think that someone should look into this because this can't be legal.
Mi Pedacito De C.
Warrenton, NC
No me gusta u.s cellular muy carero y no tienen buena cobertura te cobran por todo lo celura son bien caro y el servicio malicimo si Dios quiere en enero cancelo ese cervicio no good i hate us cellular
Shandara B.
Saint Charles, IA
The prices for their service is outrageous. Constantly messing bill up! Charging various fees for unknown reasons and were very rude when asked to put a cap on data usage.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
WORST customer service EVER! I wouldn't give them another penny of mine. They treat their customers like crap. If I could give them no stars and still submit I would.
Kayleigh W.
Diagonal, IA
I don't mind the new unlimited prepaid plans that they have but on their normal plans you have to watch their bills closely at times
Kelly B.
The service is ok just depends really where you are at , however the prices for the service is outrageous.
Ashley v.
I loved us cellular I don't noe why they closed them down 😔 i had them for years never had a problem
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
Terrible price, they can never get a bill rung up right. Always finding random fees popping up