U.S. Airways uploaded by Sasha M.U.S. Airways uploaded by Madalyn h.

BY U.S. AIRWAYS

U.S. Airways
  • "When comparing other airlines, however, the security of their helpful, user friendly customer service in the event of complications sets this airline apart." in 12 reviews
  • "On a positive note, every flight attendant I've encountered has been very professional, polite, and friendly and once I'm actually airborne all the flights have been very smooth and pleasant. " in 10 reviews
  • "The one time I flew on U.S. Airways some years ago, I remember that I had a good experience." in 5 reviews
Shai T.
Newark, DE
I always chose to fly USAirways whenever I could. Not only did they have the most direct flights to major cities but also their schedules were great. As an elite member, the benefits were great too with the free upgrades to first class and the baggage allowances. I could also use miles to upgrade on international flights and use the airline lounge facilities at the airport. After the merger, I find myself less and less in love with the new American Airlines way. Although their planes are certainly cleaner most of the time, their entertainment options in flight are very lacking and if you use the online option they charge you per movie. There are no more automatic upgrades and your elite status does not allow you to use the international lounges unless you also have a first or business class ticket. You have to use your own miles to upgrade, which is fine but if you want to save your miles for a truly special trip then you will have to cram yourself into coach the rest of the time. And I say literally cram because if you do not get a chance to select the "main cabin" or "premium" seats you are stuck with very little legroom.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I will avoid flying with this carrier at all costs. We fly frequently and find that post merge with AA this airline is never on time, always delayed and sometimes cancelled all together. In fairness, for some time I was flying out of Boise Idaho Airport, which is a small airport. But, time and time again I dreaded flying this airline because they consistently cancelled flights. I'm not sure if it was the location to blame or the airline. It was just plain frustrating. At this particular airport they also had no curb side amenities which can be a pain when traveling with children. I still have to fly with them when heading to DFW but they wouldn't be my first choice.
Sasha M.
Indio, CA
This is no longer US Air ways its the new American Airlines. I love fling American airlines because they have great customer care and amazing first class meals lol. I try to fly 3 times a year on personal travel and all with American. I travel often on business and always choose American Airlines.
Leanna D.
I have never had a bad experience with US Airways. I fly them every time I go down to NC or SC and It's been great. Quick flights, friendly staff and comfortable, yet tight seats. The best part is how many options for flights I have out of my smaller airport.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
US airways isn't bad. They are my second favorite airline in the US that I have used. Not always on time, but they are more reliable than other airlines. Costs are about the same as others. I use them when I can't get a flight on my favorite airline.
Crystal S.
Overland Park, KS
Their flights are always comfortable for me and I never have had a problem with customer service. I once had 20 minutes to make my connecting flight, and they let me get off much earlier than my ticket would have normally allowed.
Paige A.
Huber Heights, OH
Such a great airline who treats military like family. I absolutely love this airline and their hospitality. I would definitely recommend using them in the future for any of your travel needs. Online has the best discounts.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
Overall, US Air has been very good. The flights are generally reliable and the staff is very polite. The only problem that I have is that their policy for changing flights is brutal (very expensive no flexibility).
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I have had such pleasant flying experiences with his company. The staff is very friendly and the plane has always been on time. When I am booking a flight, I try to coordinate that I am able to choose US Airways.
Sarah K.
Spokane, WA
I fly quite often, and I def had bad experiences but the good outweigh the bad!! The flights are usually clean and comfortable, and the flight attendants are always helpful and friendly.
Jessica R.
Commerce City , CO
Globetrotter Expert
How does us airways do in terms of service since merging with American Airlines?
Patricia B.
Toms River, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
How does us airways quality of flights compare to other planes you've been on ?
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
Globetrotter Expert
Has anyone had a run in with a funny flight attendant?
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
Globetrotter Expert
Has anyone flown with them since their companies merge with AA?
Crystal C.