Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant

by Ursa Major

Deodorant may be a grooming fundamental, but your stick doesn't need to be basic. This all-natural product harnesses hops and eucalyptus to kill bacteria (the real cause of B.O.), contains kaolin clay to keep your pits dry, and features a subtle, citrusy fragrance. The stain-free formula is just a bonus-not only will you smell better; you'll also save money on dry-cleaning.

I wanted to know if this product has baking soda in it ?
Start your review of Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant uploaded by MANDY K.
I want to disclose that this product was gifted to me, but regardless of whether or not an item is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest opinion.

I truthfully don't have a lot of body odor, which is fortunate, because I don't like to wear conventional deodorants due their sometime harmful ingredient makeup, but I do sometimes want a pick me up for those days when I might need to go straight from a workout to a work appointment, so I was pleased to have an opportunity to try this out.  The packaging is very clean and sturdy, which is ideal for tossing it in a bag on the go. The fragrance was lovely! It was such a refreshing mix of eucalyptus and mint that didn't smell medicinal, and also left a sort of cooling effect upon application that was surprisingly pleasant. I can't quite put into words the content itself, but it's almost a cross between a powdery and gel deodorant, which I liked. It didn't leave a lot of residue on my clothing the way powder versions do. It also didn't leave me with sticky armpits as the gels often do for me. For me, this was very effective in odor masking, but as I mentioned, I also don't really put off a lot of body odor, so because of that I can't say it will be effective for everyone. It's a bit pricier than your typical deodorant, but based on my experience and the fact that it is a naturally derived product, I think it's worth it.

Emma W.
PROVIDENCE, RI
Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant uploaded by Emma W.
one of the only clean deodorant that works for me... and i've basically tried them all. it's not irritating and one of the freshest scents EVER. absolutely love it and think it's a good price for the amount of product. highly recommend and have repurchased a few times
Caitlin S.
Hillsdale, NJ
So far I really like this one and I think it helps a lot with Body odor and things like that. Genuinely, I got this product on sale and probably would not have paid 18 dollars for it because I think that it is simply okay, nothing to pay 18 dollars for but is a good option for people who find traditional drugstore deodorants irritating
Erin K.
My husband uses this deodorant since it’s aluminum free and doesn’t cause irritation. It smells great, but is not over powering. It’s a solid, but it never clumps up in your armpit hair.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Got it when I had some underarm irritation due to the weather And wanted to take a break from aluminum. Very cooling with a minty smell. It’s almost too cooling for my sensitive skin and as with all natural deodorants it doesn’t work for me at all.
Jen C.
Euless, TX
Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant uploaded by Jen C.
I’ve been using this for a few weeks and so far I really like that it keeps me overall dry but the transition to a natural deodorant has been difficult perfect time to start is in Quarantine!
Catherine K.
This is the best natural deodorant I’ve found! The scent is truly fresh and lasts all day. No issues with staining or excessive perspiration. This even worked well in the heat of summer. The cost keeps me for repurchasing every time, but if I can’t find anything as good at a lower price point I will be going back to this!
Lucy V.
Anaheim, CA
Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant uploaded by Lucy V.
Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant uploaded by Lucy V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This deodorant started off working amazingly but, after two weeks it became ITCHY, I developed a RASH on my armpit. I have pictures of both of my armpits and how ugly they look now with the rash :( I can’t even shave right now because I feel like I will irritate the area ! ( SWIPE LEFT FOR A WORSE PICTURE BEWARE)
H A.
One of the best natural deodorants on the market! This applies so silky smooth. The unisex scent is very fresh. I am obsessed! I recommend this deodorant to absolutely everyone.
Cristine S.
Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant uploaded by Cristine S.
I have both the scented and unscented deodorants. With clean beauty/deodorant you have to keep in mind that your body needs to detoxify. It took me about 3 weeks... to see results. What I love about Ursa Major deodorants mainly is that it is the closes deodorant that you will get to similar conventional deodorants. I have very sensitive armpits, and I have had no reactions!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...