BY URSA MAJOR

Deodorant may be a grooming fundamental, but your stick doesn't need to be basic. This all-natural product harnesses hops and eucalyptus to kill bacteria (the real cause of B.O.), contains kaolin clay to keep your pits dry, and features a subtle, citrusy fragrance. The stain-free formula is just a bonus-not only will you smell better; you'll also save money on dry-cleaning. see more...

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Deodorant is one of this beauty products that people don’t give much thought to. This is very unfortunate, because conventional deodorants are filled with chemicals and metals such as aluminum that will toxify and harm your body. This is a 100% natural deodorant that will not harm your body in any way. Highly recommend.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite deodorants. It keeps me smelling fresh all day, doesn’t cause a rash, has a nice refreshing scent. It’s a little pricey but let me tell you, it’s worth it! Everyone should be using natural deodorants.
Asia M.
Tried other natural deodorants but they didn’t stack up. So glad a found this. Keeps me smelling fresh and doesn’t stain my clothes.
Hannah M.
Mankato
This deodorant helps mask the scent of BO without making you smell like your underarms are aren’t a trash can mixed with a flower bouquet, but a fresh mountain spring! I am on my second deodorant and will continue to repurchase.
Cheroka R.
Taylor, TX
Loving this deodorant so far. Been using it for a week. The issue I have had since going to natural deodorants is that they either let me stink or they give me a rash. This one doesn't do either. I still smell good at the end of the day and so far my underarm has not gotten a rash. So, I am very excited to have possibly found my perfect deodorant!
Plus, the star lover in me adores the name. 😉

back