Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream

by Ursa Major

This therapeutic face cream showcases some of nature's best skin saviors. Sea buckthorn improves texture while moisturizing deeply. Calendula tames inflammation and kills bacteria. Sandalwood tones, while black currant boosts elasticity. The list goes on without parabens, sulfates, or fragrance-this formula's earthy aroma comes from the plant oils within.

anyone have a dupe for this? apparently it's out of stock everywhere and my face is so sad!
What do you guys think about this line? I want to start using this line for facials. Anyone have any advice? [brand:ursa-major]
Start your review of Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream!
Tara M.
Auburn
Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream uploaded by Tara M.
I am officially on my second jar of this cream, which I use in y nightly routine. It’s the perfect amount of thick, absorbs quickly and really keeps my skin moisturized all night! One note to not cause confusion, the packaging has changed and is now in a blue and white container (this sent me on a wild goose chase for a moment thinking I was ordering the wrong product). The smell of this product is interesting… it’s not “bad” in my opinion but very botanical. Worth noting if you are sensitive to strong smells! At the end of the day I think this is the best night cream I’ve found, and I have no plans of it leaving my evening routine. Here to stay!
Ewa B.
Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream uploaded by Ewa B.
Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream this definitelly works! Its super hydrating and rich but yet somehow not greasy at all. I have a combo to oily skin and it absorbs pretty quickly with no oily residue. I am considering buying full size of this!
Paige D.
Phoenixville, PA
Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream uploaded by Paige D.
I have a new found love for Ursa Major products and this product is no different. I use this product after using the Fantastic Face Wash and Essential Face Tonic. It helps to provide hydration, nourishment, and soothes my skin. It feels like I’m in a spa! I usually put some on my chin, forehead, and cheeks and then rub it in with my ring finger for the best outcome. My face feels refreshed and hydrated afterward!
Anne D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My skin needs extra TLC as the weather gets cooler, and I'm so glad I picked this up from Credo! It has a light herbal smell (maybe turmeric/calendula?) and consistency somewhere between Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream or First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream. It sinks into your skin quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film. Even though it's a little pricey, I can use a pea-size amount on my entire face and neck after applying serum. Love that it's vegan and now being stocked at Ulta as well.
Jamie G.
Sonora, CA
This is a THICK cream. It helps in the winter to help chapped cheeks. This has essential oils in it and eventually gave me hives on my cheek. I loved it for when I could use it. Vegan and cruelty free.
Brianna P.
Sacramento, CA
Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream uploaded by Brianna P.
i have this but in mini version for free from Ulta, but this is a really great product and although my skin is pretty clear this made my skin even more clearer if that’s possible. this really gives you a nice glow and removes dark spots I will definitely be buying this again.
Maria A.
Dunedin, FL
All you need is a dime-sized bit and it hydrates your face all day long. This product is amazing. It does give you a bit of a glow which can be annoying if you like your face to have a matte finish, but I think it's worth it for the hydration. I would recommend. I absolutely love it.
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
I have actually never use this stuff or even heard of this stuff before I received it in a sample form from Alta the sample was fairly big I could get about four uses out of it and I absolutely love it I’ve never heard of some of the ingredients sea buckthorn and Calendula but I absolutely love it It has a sort of essential oil smell it’s really rich but that’s absorbing to my face providing a deep hydration it feels so good I definitely recommend it I cannot wait to buy a big bottle
Tiffany H.
Forney, TX
It has an unpleasant smell, similar to cheap sunscreen. It felt very heavy on my skin. My makeup did not apply well when I used this moisturizer. I got this as a free sample with an ULTA purchase, but I definitely don't recommend it and will not be purchasing it.
colbi I.
Bemidji, MN
This is a holy grail product for me. Highly recommend if you want a nighttime treatment or a nice moisturizer for cold, windy winter days. My skin was noticeably more hydrated and plump after using this.