BY URSA MAJOR

Some moisturizers are so rich they leave you glistening; others so light you're not sure if they are working at all. Consider this face balm the ultimate happy medium. Even though it absorbs fast and reduces shine, the all-natural formula delivers serious moisture while keeping skin firm and youthful. see more...

Chloe J.
Clinton, IN
I'm surprised by this face balm. It is really light and perfect for hotter summer days when you just don't want to put a thick moisturizer on your face. It sinks in nice & smells like a woodsy mix of goodness. It's unisex and my boyfriend loves it too!
Sam T.
Denver, CO
This is such a great moisturizer. Super light weight and smoothes on quick & easy. Even though it's light my skin feels perfectly hydrated.
Kim L.
I have this on my shelf currently.  It is a very nice and cooling balm.  It moisturizing my skin but doesn’t feel heavy and greasy in the slightest.  I am a repeat purchaser and love the brand.  I would reccomend to anyone looking for a light and gentle moisturizer. It sinks in and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft.

back