MakeupUrsa Major
Force Field Daily Defense Lotion SPF 18

Ursa Major Force Field Daily Defense Lotion SPF 18

by Ursa Major

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA lightweight unscented moisturizer that nourishes your skin with essential vitamins and minerals while combating the visible signs of aging and providing year-round broad-spectrum sun protection.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbr- Provides long-lasting hydration while replenishing skins moisture barrierbr- Dry matte finish delivers even-looking skin tonebr- Increases the appearance of skins firmness and elasticitybr- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines wrinkles and dark spotsbr- Broad-spectrum mineral-based sun protection SPF 18br- Non-greasy fast-absorbing formulabrbrINGREDIENTSbr- Active Zinc Oxide Non-Nano 10br- Inactive Aloe Barbadensis Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Glycerin Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter Gluconolactone Squalane Citric Acid Glyceryl Stearate Sorbitan Stearate Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed Oil Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba Seed Oil Cetyl Alcohol Sodium Benzoate Cetearyl Glucoside Cetearyl Alcohol Rosa Damascena Alpine Rose Leaf Cell Extract Malus Domestica Swiss Apple Callus Extract Argemone Mexicana Mexican Prickly Poppy Callus Extract Sclerotium Gum Lysolecithin Pullulan Xanthan Gum Sodium Hyaluronate Sodium PhytatebrbrCertified OrganicbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Petrochemicalsbr- Sulfatesbr- Phthalatesbr- Parabensbr- Synthetic Fragrance or Colorbr- Glycolsbr- Siliconesbr- PEGsulli1.7 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttps//bit.ly/2wqWJjJWellchemist/a our clean science-backed collection of skin care makeup and hair care that is free of sulfates phthalates and parabens./liliWeb ID 3096934/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ursa Major Force Field Daily Defense Lotion SPF 18!
Marisa K.
Walnut Creek, CA
Review for: Ursa Major Force Field Daily Defense Lotion SPF 18
Love this brand in general the sunscreen is great because I wear every day and it’s lightweight and I can still put makeup over and it doesn’t appear caked on
Sonni A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ursa Major Force Field Daily Defense Lotion with SPF 18 by Ursa Major
This SPF gets points for being lightweight and not having any potentially-irritating (to me) chemical sunscreens, but the big drawback is the white tint it leaves behind. It’s subtle, but there. My suggestion is to mix it with a bronzing product like Drunk Elephant’s D-Bronzi, and that should help quite a bit!
Alaina S.
TX, TX
I got this as a sample so I’ve only used it twice now. If your wanting an spf go for 30 or more. Anyway this product wasn’t bad at all. It left a bit of a white cast but honestly wasn’t as bad as some spf’s. This one also just glided right over my face and left my face feeling moisturized. If it was spf 30 I’d buy more of it!
Clarissa G.
McAllen
I have bought this twice because i like that it’s light and doesn’t have a white cast. I love even more that it’s a mineral sunscreen. The consistency of this sunscreen isn’t thick and I’m still able to wear make up over it.
Campbell C.
Review for: Ursa Major Force Field Daily Defense Lotion SPF 18
This is not a good sunscreen. First of all, it is only spf 18. When shopping for sunscreen, you want at least spf 30 or above. Also, this product leaves a white cast and is very thick. Definitely would not buy again and I do not suggest it. There are many sunscreens that are better and cheaper.

Looking for your answer?