Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash Traveler uploaded by Vanna L.Ursa Major Fantastic Face Wash Traveler uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY URSA MAJOR

Named after the constellation often used by travelers to find true North, Ursa Major is here to help you find your skincare stride. This refreshing face wash is a welcome first step-its foaming gel formula lifts oil and dirt, clears away dead skin cells, and unclogs pores-all without drying out your skin. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Liang T.
I tried this before from one of my friends. It is a really amazing face wash and I wish I could've taken the whole bottle home! I almost never use anything on my face. I stick to the tried and true water rinse and so far my skin has fared okay. Once I tried this product I, simply, loved it. It leaves your face feeling so refreshed and soft. It made me feel brighter and energized after using it. I love the scent, its very musky but not too musky that only a guy can pull it off. Definitely would purchase this, or at least recommend it to people to purchase.
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a sample of this face wash and decided to give it a try when I was moving and I really enjoyed it. It smells like mint and really works to smooth and brighten your skin. I noticed results after one use and would recommend this!
Caroline B.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this face wash for almost a year and still love it! It's super gentle on the skin, but still provides the exfoliation necessary for healthy skin. It smells fantastic and leaves the face feeling fresh and light. I will continue to buy this product until something else can beat it.
Marisa K.
Walnut Creek, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most amazing face wash I have ever used! It makes your face feel completely clean and clears up acne as well. Takes my makeup off. They even send you a personal hand written note with your order!
Issac E.
I will definitely buy this again. This face wash has changed my facial routine. This woodsy musky smelling product is almost completely all natural and organic. It really cleans ours skin leaving is feeling fresh and smelling amazing.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a cleanser both I and my boyfriend love. I totally stole this from him, no shame. It has a relaxing herbal scent and forms a light lather that leaves your skin feeling soft, clean, and not stripped at all. Definitely purchasing the full size sooner or later. My only complaint is that it doesn't lather much, which means more has to be used to compensate.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where do they sell this at?