BY URINE GONE!

For pet or people accidents. With enzyme action. Spray on and it s gone. Non-toxic; safe for: Carpet. Litter boxes. Wood and tile. Bathrooms. Sofas and beds. Includes 24 oz bottle - does not include blacklight. We recommend using the complete blacklight kit before purchasing the refill kit. see more...

• Does this work on hardwood floors? Or does it even work at all?1 Answers
  • Does this really make the urine smell disappear? Does it also mak...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jessica H.
Missouri city, TX
I didn't enjoy in any way of this product the light that came with mine didn't work well, and I didn't feel like the product worked very well either. I could still smell urine and the smell of the product seemed to make the smell worse if that is possible.
Janice S.
I tried this on carpet and followed all instructions. I didn't get rid of the odor or stain. I don't think it is worth the money. I ended up using vinegar and water and it did a much better job. I would buy this product again.
Chari C.
Pierre, SD
Our dog had a hard time adjusting to the cold weather in the north, and had some accidents on the carpet, tried this and it didn't do anything. Big waste of money!
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
HANDS DOWN BEST URINE/ODOR SPRAY! This stuff is truly amazing and I really think this is the best stuff i have ever had to get rid of the urine stain and odor.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I don't like the smell of this. It does work to get rid of the urine smell though. I won't buy it again however because of the smell of the product.
Nicole K.
Calif City, CA
Complete waste of money didn't get rid of the urine smell and I think just made the dogs pee more on top of the spot
Candice B.
Cardington, OH
What a waste of money! I'm giving up on buying products to get rid of the urine smell and just sticking with vinegar.
alexis m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product did not work well. I followed all directions. I had to end up buying a different urine remover.
Cassaundra E.
Milwaukee, WI
I hate the smell of this product. It didn't get rid of the urine smell either. This is a waste of money.
Madison S.
This product didn't live up to the hype. I was incredibly disappointed. Money wasted.
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does this work on hardwood floors? Or does it even work at all?
Teresa G.
Does this really make the urine smell disappear? Does it also make stains in the carpet go away?