Uriage Gentle Jelly Face Scrub (50ml)

by Uriage

Refresh and revive your complexion with the Gentle Jelly Face Scrub from Uriage. Catering specifically for normal to dry skin, its cleansing formula is infused with exfoliating micro-beads and Hibiscus Flower AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) to buff the skin's surface, effortlessly eliminating dead, dull cells and stimulating cell renewal in one step. Enriched with Uriage Thermal Water; a multi-beneficial ingredient originating in the French Alps that works to protect, soothe and strengthen the skin's barrier, revealing a hydrated, luminous complexion with improved texture. Skin is left refined, purified and revitalised without over-drying or uncomfortable tightness. Hypoallergenic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Uriage Gentle Jelly Face Scrub (50ml)!
New castle, DE
Uriage Gentle Jelly Face Scrub (50ml) uploaded by nini K.
I have been looking for a good face scrub.Settled on Uriage and i want to say that it works really well. Plus it's made in France and uses non harmful ingredients which is a plus point since I try to use products as clean as possible.I love this scrub, the particles is gentle enough to be used every day but it does scrub off dead skin and impurities leaving your skin feeling really clean. I also noticed my pimples reduced after using this. I love [product:uriage-gentle-jelly-face-scrub-(50ml)]

very gentle scrubbing, excellent product,mild scent.great for sensitive skin and everyday use.
after use the skin is very soft and clean.

after use the skin is very soft and clean.
Pastaruosius menesius vis testuojuosi si veido sveitikli, nesu susidariusi pilnos nuomones, kadangi nepastebiu nei geru nei blogu veiksniu. Sveitiklis svelnus smulkus, malonaus/neautralaus kvapo.
Santiago
Uriage Gentle Jelly Face Scrub (50ml) uploaded by Erika G.
This is the best product so far, my skin was ugly and it helps me a lot. They have a lot ot products, but this is one of my favorites to use after skin care routine at night. It has small particles to keep your skin fresh and clean.
Tralee
This uriage brand is my favourite at the moment love how it feels on my skin love the smell and very affordable high quality natural products highly recommended so gently exfoliating the skin easy to use highly recommend Uriage
I love this Scrub is excellent, I love the smell and softness that leaves my face. This scrub is a lot with too much.

Looking for your answer?